Jordan Retro 12 "Alternate" (Gym Red) - July 2, 2016

How do these fit compared to CDP XII's or other XII's from that era? My CDP's are size 11, fit perfectly (side note: they've also held up incredibly-probably my most worn pair of all my shoes)

How do these fit compared to CDP XII's or other XII's from that era? My CDP's are size 11, fit perfectly (side note: they've also held up incredibly-probably my most worn pair of all my shoes)
How's the paint holding up on them? They seemed to scuff easily for me. I would say go with the 11. You might have a little room above your toes but I wouldn't SZ down made that mistake with my obsidians

Last edited:
got through on FNL.... finally... anyone know when the nike will be announced?
Once the draw is over at 8:00 am PST /11:00 am EST, emails should follow shortly if you hit or not.

Last edited:
Just got a 11.5 off of FNL. 196 with s&h and tax. I'm surprised it was that easy. Everybody in LA is crazy for these. The white laces make the red pop.

Last edited:
The 12's this year have been good. I haven't ran into any issues with scuffs regarding the paint. If you are buying the Alternate pair, you'll be good.
I was referring to the cdps I went through 2 pair. Moved on to the 2013s the cut is a little better in my opinion and I picked up Alts in store their a nice shoe. Thanks though

Last edited:
anyone who wants em FNL is FSR... easy cop now. Early on it wasn't ... that tax + shipping tho smh

Back
Top Bottom