Jordan Retro 12 "Alternate" (Gym Red) - July 2, 2016

Cnt believe these are sitting!!!

Someone says this for every release

Who cares .. shoes have been "sitting" damn near every weekend for the past 2 years.

They sell out half of NT would be b***** n moanin

If you got buyers remorse cuz they didnt sell out fast as u expected then return them and start considring a new hobby or another source of extra income

Was able to cart and use 20 off rewards coupon on finish line but decided to save it for metallics in two weeks

Where can I find white replacement laces for these? My local shops never have rounded laces like the 12s have

Don't think anyone got an L on the draw...money was taken out of my account within 5 minutes submitting the draw lol

I'm starting to think my draw accounts are broken. Im about 0-10 on the draw life time. I got the L today on two separate accounts. 

Nike prob tricked ppl into thinking these were more limited than they actually were by using the draw to sell more pairs. Some ppl need a greater hype factor to cop these with the Metallics dropping in 2 weeks

Yep, I have a feeling they"l have a fcfs at 3 like they did the UNC's....
Yeah these gonna be on Nike website I bet. Another fl 12 that's gonna sit. Crazy . Jordan really taking the resellers out of the game. Except on super limited drops. Curious to see if the metallics sit like these on a couple weeks.

Copped a size 14 with SNKRS. Didn't get a "You got it" email, just an order confirmation.
Just got mine... size 9.5

Finishline was locked up at 10am-10:45am, but now they are open... $10 shipping though... glad I waited to see the results from SNKRS!

i got an L on the snrks draw, but it was all good bc i copped off fnl. just called fnl cs bc i forgot to add my $20 rewards at checkout. they applied it for me with no issues.

i got an L on the snrks draw, but it was all good bc i copped off fnl. just called fnl cs bc i forgot to add my $20 rewards at checkout. they applied it for me with no issues.
You can always use your Winner's Circle Reward on any shoe at Finishline, but their coupons will not work, and the shipping is $10... so was your total $179.99?

Back
Top Bottom