Jordan Retro 12 "Alternate" (Gym Red) - July 2, 2016

Haven't tried to buy from Finishline in years. How long does it take them to refund when you get the error?

Haven't tried to buy from Finishline in years. How long does it take them to refund when you get the error?
Depends if you used your CC or Paypal.

Some have had their funds tied up for about a week. They've refunded me instantly in the past when I used Paypal Credit.

It sounds like FNL oversold and payment errors.

negative. their payment processor is awful. you can keep trying. my suggestion would be to use paypal if you have it linked to your bank acct. it doesnt charge your bank until an order is accepted.

I like this color way better then flu games. Can only afford to keep 1 pair so that means I'm returning the flu games today.

fnl oversold? good then the nice lady in the phillipines should be able to cxl my order that she had to submit a "Request" for...

Tried for a minute on the usual sites before putting in for the draw and going back to bed.  Woke up and got em.  

Why don't all the retailers use security codes for their purchases?  Or are bots capable of getting around those too?  Actually, why would they care, a sale is a sale in the end right?

Boys rule Eastbay/Footlocker/Champs/Footaction. Good luck copping from those sites without a bot. It can happen but I don't even try. FNL is my go to site.

Tried for a second pair but....
im really surprised people strike out on the SNKRS app unless they are super limited, i havent struck out yet grnted i only went after the french blues abd these so thats not ssyig much lol but still

Boys rule Eastbay/Footlocker/Champs/Footaction. Good luck copping from those sites without a bot. It can happen but I don't even try. FNL is my go to site.
i cop from eastbay all the time without a bot. FNL is the worst. 90% of the time youre stuck on that splash page, and then when you get through, you deal with a hundred checkout errors and them holding onto your funds etc.

Back
Top Bottom