Jordan Retro 12 Grey/Univ Blue

If the tab was navy instead these would be a dope Georgetown colorway. Are these still in footlockers around you guys? I wanna check them out in person.

These will move when people strike out on the reds. They will be the consilation shoe. No complaints from me other than they are very similar to the other cool grey pair. I might off those as the blue meshes better than the orange.

Damn I thought 12s would be on fire all year given how they've sold so far. I've never seen a 12 sit. The colorway isn't even bad.
If the tab was navy instead these would be a dope Georgetown colorway. Are these still in footlockers around you guys? I wanna check them out in person.

These are all over

Nice color way, too many shoes week after week, ppl can't afford to buy

These are all over

This is my problem. This was the first pair of 12's I got to try on from this year and the shape to me is a bit better than the last run so now I have to play catch up all crazy. I want these along with breds, french's, and wings. I still have to get navy/gum 11's along with both 14's, then bred 1's. It's going to take a good minute to catch up. :smh: Damn you JB, damn you.

This is my problem. This was the first pair of 12's I got to try on from this year and the shape to me is a bit better than the last run so now I have to play catch up all crazy. I want these along with breds, french's, and wings. I still have to get navy/gum 11's along with both 14's, then bred 1's. It's going to take a good minute to catch up. :smh: Damn you JB, damn you.

Wings you could look on stockx good prices

Went to look em over at the mall yesterday and left with a pair.. It's hard to pass on a 12. The material is nice, its a tumbled Nubuck but it's fuzzy to the touch like suede. I've seen a couple peeps say they'd prefer more navy but I like the university blue better.. Adds a pop of color to the neutral grey and white. I was gonna wait for a lil price break but don't want a picked over pair. I ended up with a pretty nice pair, the Jordan tabs match up better than on my other 12s this year. Overall, nice low key sneaker.. Now onto Gym Reds. :D

View media item 2084356View media item 2084358View media item 2084359

Went to look em over at the mall yesterday and left with a pair.. It's hard to pass on a 12. The material is nice, its a tumbled Nubuck but it's fuzzy to the touch like suede. I've seen a couple peeps say they'd prefer more navy but I like the university blue better.. Adds a pop of color to the neutral grey and white. I was gonna wait for a lil price break but don't want a picked over pair. I ended up with a pretty nice pair, the Jordan tabs match up better than on my other 12s this year. Overall, nice low key sneaker.. Now onto Gym Reds.
happy.gif

Went to look em over at the mall yesterday and left with a pair.. It's hard to pass on a 12. The material is nice, its a tumbled Nubuck but it's fuzzy to the touch like suede. I've seen a couple peeps say they'd prefer more navy but I like the university blue better.. Adds a pop of color to the neutral grey and white. I was gonna wait for a lil price break but don't want a picked over pair. I ended up with a pretty nice pair, the Jordan tabs match up better than on my other 12s this year. Overall, nice low key sneaker.. Now onto Gym Reds. :D

View media item 2084356View media item 2084358View media item 2084359
:nthat: looking good can't wait for mine to come in the mail. I'm going to spray some protectant on it though.

^
Yup. I sprayed some stain and water repellent on mine this morning. Might rock it this afternoon when I get off work.

If I do, will snag some photos on feet.

If the tab was navy instead these would be a dope Georgetown colorway.
Yup, this is what I've been saying. With the 12s you can't have too many different colours.
Damn I thought 12s would be on fire all year given how they've sold so far. I've never seen a 12 sit. The colorway isn't even bad.
Yeah it saddens me to see these sit. Might double up if there's a gap between releases.
These are all over

I feel the market is really starting to get flooded now, not sure how long people can keep up buying sneakers week after week.

people cant keep buying weekly. shoes are sitting for 2 seasons , hitting outlets and being returned when no profit is had

people cant keep buying weekly. shoes are sitting for 2 seasons , hitting outlets and being returned when no profit is had
I ain't eem mad tho

Helped me score Aquas for $97 during F&F (gift cards brought that to $0).....yeah humble brag.

But still, it's the principle. If retros keep popping up at outlets for $140, I'm down.

Back
Top Bottom