Jordan Retro 13 Holiday Season (3M, Hologram, Grey Toes, Red Pods)

Which is the best pair releasing?

• 3M

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hologram

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Grey Toe

• Red Pod

• None of them

• All of them

• Total voters
Yeah I'll stick with my regular 13 breds since they are still brand new. I preferred the OG breds but I saw a guy rocking my size in the dirty breds and it looks gangsta!! Then he tells me he got a connect and if I want the XIs. Told him never! Lol

Whoever said it was gonna be a easy cop underestimated how popular XIIIs are. Every store in Georgia doesn't have a 8.5/9.0. And its sold out everywhere online
Easy is relative. As most releases go this was fairly easy for the first 90 min.  When copping online you usually can't wait until mid morning for most GR Jordans. Sizes start to dry up.  If you really want these watch NDC for sizes to pop back up.  Find out when the stores forfeit unclaimed pairs.  There should be plenty!  MONDAY get on the phone with FTL or EB and fish for cancellations.   You might catch!

I was so hyped for this release and the grey toes.....then skipped both because of the midsole. Only up right now to practice for next week.

Last edited:
Yeah I'll stick with my regular 13 breds since they are still brand new. I preferred the OG breds but I saw a guy rocking my size in the dirty breds and it looks gangsta!! Then he tells me he got a connect and if I want the XIs. Told him never! Lol

I want the XI !!! I need the connect

Whoever said it was gonna be a easy cop underestimated how popular XIIIs are. Every store in Georgia doesn't have a 8.5/9.0. And its sold out everywhere online
I find that highly unlikely that every store in GA is sold out of 8.5 and 9s. They may be telling u that over the phone. And these were an easy cop. Super easy online.

Last edited:
If u missed out on these today don't even show up next week for the Columbias. Online or in store. Save yourself the trouble.

Last edited:
I find that highly unlikely that every store in GA is sold out of 8.5 and 9s. They may be telling u that over the phone. And these were an easy cop. Super easy online.

What size do you wear? My sizes go the quickest. I also saw a dude in line with 3 pairs from other outlets.

got these on finish line without any issue. i think people are sleeping on these because of the legend blue and gift of flight pack

Ive noticed that when I go to Submit order my billing address and shipping address are different in font. Thats when I get that error. I edit shipping address font to match billing and vuala goes thru.
How do you change the font for the shipping address?

I can understand hor FNL has sizes 9.5 through 13 right now but yet crooked *** Shoe Palace is all but sold out charging $210 plus shipping. WTF heads thinking???

Don't even know why folks bother with FNL and their non free shipping *** charging more than all the other big retailers. Shame on FNL.
mean.gif
Isn't Nike the only retailer that offers free shipping? What other big retailers gives that out? Eastbay doesn't count because you have to buy their loyalty club. 

Last edited:
I think these are dope shoes just bad timing. In between the Jordan 6 "Infrared" and Jordan 11 "Columbia". Had they released in Jan. around the Martin Luther King holiday I probably would have copped. It's just too much heat right now releasing for me to get these.

Got my pair from Eastbay. Easiest online cop in years for a retro Jordan. No wait, no line. I just selected my size and checked out. I was wondering what was wrong with the shoes after I bought them because it was so easy lol.

I'm trying to understand you guys. A easy cop is one where you get through with no problems? But what if a guy gets his XIs with no problems? My brother in law got XIs easy and he never bought online.

we've gotten every non ticket release online without issue. i've also won every raffle we entered. i just feel like these 11s will be tough so i am trying to get a guaranteed ticket.

Back
Top Bottom