Jordan Retro 13 Holiday Season (3M, Hologram, Grey Toes, Red Pods)

Which is the best pair releasing?

• 3M

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hologram

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Grey Toe

• Red Pod

• None of them

• All of them

• Total voters
What I find so strange is that I got the Grey Toes easier than the other 13s yet it's winning on the poll here..lol

Nike took them out of my cart after 30 mins and then I got them back nobody wants these lol
Smh. People not copping shoes because other people aren't buying them. Calling a shoe wack and coming up with every excuse in the world not to purchase just because they didn't sell out. But if for some reason these were flying off shelves, dudes would be scrambling for a pair. I don't understand people who rather have a shoe that every other Tom **** and Harry will have on feet than something not many people will have. I'm glad these are sitting. Less people I will see with them when I wear mine out. This colorway is nice.

Last edited:
I'm trying to understand you guys. A easy cop is one where you get through with no problems? But what if a guy gets his XIs with no problems? My brother in law got XIs easy and he never bought online.
See if I can help--Easy is laying in the bed watching Good Times and tapping "Add to Cart" for 3min to an hour .  There may be expected cart errors, payment issues, etc. but once you get through, it's still considered easy.  As opposed to driving around collecting tickets for rigged raffles then going back to the dreaded *******mall if you're lucky enough to get selected by the 17yr old FTL empolyee that hates his job and stays just to hook up his homies! Run on sentence intended .  Your brother was lucky.  Lucky/easy cop is carting at 8:01. Regular easy cop is carting with minimal effort after an hour or so from the comforts of your own home. 

Isn't Nike the only retailer that offers free shipping? What other big retailers gives that out? Eastbay doesn't count because you have to buy their loyalty club. 
Well eastbay doesn't charge tax for most states so that evens it out. I know they tax yall out in cali tho but not us in GA. No idea why.

Last edited:
See if I can help--Easy is laying in the bed watching Good Times and tapping "Add to Cart" for 3min to an hour .  There may be expected cart errors, payment issues, etc. but once you get through, it's still considered easy.  As opposed to driving around collecting tickets for rigged raffles then going back to the dreaded *******mall if you're lucky enough to get selected by the 17yr old FTL empolyee that hates his job and stays just to hook up his homies! Run on sentence intended .  Your brother was lucky.  Lucky/easy cop is carting at 8:01. Regular easy cop is carting with minimal effort after an hour or so from the comforts of your own home. 

I gotcha.

Well eastbay doesn't charge tax for most states so that evens it out. I know they tax yall out in cali tho but not us in GA. No idea why.
What are your tax rates and guidelines?
Eastbay is required by law to collect applicable sales or use tax on all purchases shipped to states in which we maintain a place of business. The amount of sales tax that will be added to your order is based on the state to which your order is being shipped, the standard sales tax charged in that area and the total dollar amount of your order. Not all customers will be charged sales tax. See the list below for those states that will be charged sales tax:
  • Arizona
  • Arkansas
  • California
  • Colorado
  • Florida
  • Illinois
  • Minnesota
  • Nevada
  • New Jersey
  • New York State
  • Oklahoma
  • Pennsylvania
  • Utah
  • Washington
  • Wisconsin

repped. Qft

What are your tax rates and guidelines?

Eastbay is required by law to collect applicable sales or use tax on all purchases shipped to states in which we maintain a place of business. The amount of sales tax that will be added to your order is based on the state to which your order is being shipped, the standard sales tax charged in that area and the total dollar amount of your order. Not all customers will be charged sales tax. See the list below for those states that will be charged sales tax:
  • Arizona
  • Arkansas
  • California
  • Colorado
  • Florida
  • Illinois
  • Minnesota
  • Nevada
  • New Jersey
  • New York State
  • Oklahoma
  • Pennsylvania
  • Utah
  • Washington
  • Wisconsin
yes I've seen this list before. Forgot it was bout where they had stores. Repped. Good info sir. 15 states get taxed and the others dont.

Last edited:
My guess is they have inventory or employees in these locations. It's wherever they maintain some sort of business presence.

These didnt sit at all in my area, only JJ had my sz and that was the last pair... Im good now since i was able to double up, you all have fun with the 11s

Yeah taxes are almost 10% here in Cali. 
mean.gif
  That's why I always try to cop off JJ, they charge ship but no tax. Me and Jimmy go way back too...always flourish with them on GRs. 
laugh.gif

Just tried for a sz 10.5 on fnl and easy peasy.

The real question is where is a sz 9? Thought these would be squatting on the shelves for a little.

These will never see shelves. The Grey Toes was on shelves for 3 days at one store when it dropped. I've never seen a retro 13 other than that on shelves

Saw these in person today. The midsoles are an ABOMINATION. Don't even say "well the Altitudes didn't have suede." The Altitudes didn't have suede above the midsole either. Flame me all you want but these SUCK. People scramblin' for these. SMH...

I understand folks not loving the midsole being non suede. But I can't see how that makes the 13s ugly or abominations? I could understand if they messed with the whole shoe to begin with where it was unrecognizably a AJ13. I guess you gotta be a XIIIs lover to forgive small things like that.

I understand folks not loving the midsole being non suede. But I can't see how that makes the 13s ugly or abominations? I could understand if they messed with the whole shoe to begin with where it was unrecognizably a AJ13. I guess you gotta be a XIIIs lover to forgive small things like that.

I'm the exact opposite, I'm a XIII lover so I can't forgive the little changed like the midsole & the fake-feeling suede. I picked them up for my friend & her daughter since she was away & considered getting them for myself. They appeal to me color-wise & if I didn't have any 13s I might consider getting them, but knowing/remembering them the way I do I'm not settling for a 2nd rate production of my favorite model. I have memories, pictures & other pairs to enjoy so I don't have to bring myself to settle for something not on par with what I like/expect.

Anyway I'm happy to see people appear to be able to get these, I love seeing that.

Back
Top Bottom