Jordan Retro 13 Holiday Season (3M, Hologram, Grey Toes, Red Pods)

Which is the best pair releasing?

• 3M

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hologram

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Grey Toe

• Red Pod

• None of them

• All of them

• Total voters
Goodness I want a pair of playoffs! Guess, the lows will do for now. I want to like the red pods so bad and they're nice but something about them keeps from pulling the trigger

Last edited:
yeah after a few they took the unlock off and anybody could cop. was in line for 10 mins..paid..then had to cancel..mothers day and my ladies bday is on same day gotta keep the money for that...and the rest of may drops. sucks but it is what it is!

Got the grey toes again. Already stated in here but I missed those after I sold them.

Didn't bother for the black reds tho. Still have mine from release day.

Got the grey toes again. Already stated in here but I missed those after I sold them.

I'm still unsure about the red pods, no suede on the grey toes us just fine wit me but the red pods... Idk

I'm still unsure about the red pods, no suede on the grey toes us just fine wit me but the red pods... Idk

I don't care for the midsoles but I got used to them.
I keep goin back and forth. I think about em and want em, then I see them in person and I'm like eehhh then I think about when I saw them and I want em... I better hurry before prices go up

Yeah I think you're right. Is there a notification setting for restocked on the app or do you just have to keep an eye on it?

Yeah I think you're right. Is there a notification setting for restocked on the app or do you just have to keep an eye on it?
Its not out on android [emoji]128557[/emoji]
Could try the j23 app or follow it on Twitter also Sneakersteal and sneakerdeals

I don't care for the midsoles but I got used to them.

I was wondering if you got the GTs again, welcome back to the team. I still need to wear my pair

I was wondering if you got the GTs again, welcome back to the team. I still need to wear my pair

yea man... kinda wasn't expected but I haven't seen them popping up much.... and definitely not below retail so I figured id make it work.

Back
Top Bottom