Jordan Retro 13 Holiday Season (3M, Hologram, Grey Toes, Red Pods)

Which is the best pair releasing?

• 3M

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hologram

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Grey Toe

• Red Pod

• None of them

• All of them

• Total voters
^^^ I c.
I remember when nobody used to want to flip a size 8 back in the day. The prices for the 8 is def all over the place according to the bay. What I would suggest you do is search by more recently added then save the search. Check 2-3 times a day and be ready to pounce when the right price happens. Someone recently sold a worn once size 8 pair for 190 shipped which isn't too bad.
nah that's aight, but see I'm not too crazy bigj lol
thx tho, nothing I wanna cop till black Friday now so I should be good on a pair
or maybe find a used pair of playoffs and paint them

If you deface a pair of playoffs to makes these.....................
lol nah, JB defaced the red pods which were a OG sample with suede. I'm sure you remember the pic

IF YOU DEFACE A PAIR OF PLAYOFFS TO MAKE THESE.............

^^^ I c.
I remember when nobody used to want to flip a size 8 back in the day. The prices for the 8 is def all over the place according to the bay. What I would suggest you do is search by more recently added then save the search. Check 2-3 times a day and be ready to pounce when the right price happens. Someone recently sold a worn once size 8 pair for 190 shipped which isn't too bad.
nah that's aight, but see I'm not too crazy bigj lol
thx tho, nothing I wanna cop till black Friday now so I should be good on a pair
or maybe find a used pair of playoffs and paint them

If you deface a pair of playoffs to makes these.....................
lol nah, JB defaced the red pods which were a OG sample with suede. I'm sure you remember the pic

IF YOU DEFACE A PAIR OF PLAYOFFS TO MAKE THESE.............
but... the suede...

^^^ different colored soles and playoffs have the yellow ring on the tongue.

yellow can be dyed :smile:

wouldn't it be easier to modify the "He got games" then? dying the white panels shouldn't be that bad vs having the black stitching after you dye the yellow on the playoffs.

and after all that work, you would be better off just buying the red pods and keeping it moving.

yellow can be dyed :smile:

wouldn't it be easier to modify the "He got games" then? dying the white panels shouldn't be that bad vs having the black stitching after you dye the yellow on the playoffs.

and after all that work, you would be better off just buying the red pods and keeping it moving.
lol but you'd see the black toes defaced? x_x

'05 Altitude's today 
nthat.gif

Man I can't believe those altitudes were cut smaller than normal. I usually half size down on those and I was lucky enough to get my normal size 9 when they dropped. They felt like size 8 or 8.5s :smh:

Man I can't believe those altitudes were cut smaller than normal. I usually half size down on those and I was lucky enough to get my normal size 9 when they dropped. They felt like size 8 or 8.5s :smh:

Was it the materials used that caused that? All of my 13s from that run (missing altitudes and wheats) were boats. I figured they would have used the same mold. Do you think that odd material they used on the side is to blame? The all white lows had that same material, I never wore mine before I let them go so I don't know how they fit.

Was it the materials used that caused that? All of my 13s from that run (missing altitudes and wheats) were boats. I figured they would have used the same mold. Do you think that odd material they used on the side is to blame? The all white lows had that same material, I never wore mine before I let them go so I don't know how they fit.

I have no clue but I agree that they were all cut bigger. I have the black red and flints still from that run and they got bigger. The 9 should have been fine but it wasn't for some reason. I ended up taking the insoles out before I eventually sold them. They creased so unnaturally for me that I was just sad. I loved that shoe.

reason I copped the 2010 release cuz the first one reminded me of a nerf football I had as a kid

didn't think I'd be able to find a pic of it
41Y3uGfzBpL._SL1500_.jpg

Back
Top Bottom