Jordan Retro 13 Holiday Season (3M, Hologram, Grey Toes, Red Pods)

Which is the best pair releasing?

• 3M

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hologram

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Grey Toe

• Red Pod

• None of them

• All of them

• Total voters
While I agree that Melo had some of the best PE 13s out there (that bottom pair you posted is real fire).....obviously I'm biased.....but these are the best PE 13s of all time.

If only his game could match the kicks
his stats are great actually, def wise he is actually better than lebron
People love rag on Melo but dude is a beast. His supporting cast has been suspect tho. Can't blame him for that. Now bron, dude is a better GM than most of the league. He has been building his teams for years now :lol:

While I agree that Melo had some of the best PE 13s out there (that bottom pair you posted is real fire).....obviously I'm biased.....but these are the best PE 13s of all time.

View media item 1690496
So so clean :pimp:

People love rag on Melo but dude is a beast. His supporting cast has been suspect tho. Can't blame him for that. Now bron, dude is a better GM than most of the league. He has been building his teams for years now
laugh.gif
kobe the best GM. gave mike brown the death stare and got him canned 5 games into the season

Not descend even further into NBA talk BUT Melo is the classic good stats on a bad team guy.  He should have went to Chicago, he is not the type of player that will elevate scrubs like a Lebron or KD can.  He needs to have other good pieces around him

People love rag on Melo but dude is a beast. His supporting cast has been suspect tho. Can't blame him for that. Now bron, dude is a better GM than most of the league. He has been building his teams for years now :lol:

kobe the best GM. gave mike brown the death stare and got him canned 5 games into the season
Death stare is classic :lol:

Not descend even further into NBA talk BUT Melo is the classic good stats on a bad team guy.  He should have went to Chicago, he is not the type of player that will elevate scrubs like a Lebron or KD can.  He needs to have other good pieces around him
Def false. Dude made the playoffs every year he was in the league until recently and a lot of those years were in the stacked west. Even KG had a hard time getting out of the first round in the west.

yea lebron hasn't won with only scrubs, never would had been done without bosh.
kd has had some good players too but has net even won

That is true BUT Lebron has taken teams with mediocre talent further than Melo ever could.  Melo is a finisher he is not a team elevator, his best year was with Billups and Iverson.  Other than that he needs really good players around him to be competitive.  Let me put this way you can drop Lebron and KD on any team on the east and they immediately are in the playoff hunt (especially in the east) To me that makes a Superstar and there are only two or 3 of those in the league.  Melo has never been a superstar, that doesn't mean he isn't a good player it just means he is not in the same class as Lebron or KD.

Last edited:
That is true BUT Lebron has taken teams with mediocre talent further than Melo ever could.  Melo is a finisher he is not a team elevator, his best year was with Billups and Iverson.  Other than that he needs really good players around him to be competitive.  Let me put this way you can drop Lebron and KD on any team on the east and they immediately are in the playoff hunt (especially in the east) To me that makes a Superstar and there are only two or 3 of those in the league.  Melo has never been a superstar, that doesn't mean he isn't a good player it just means he is not in the same class as Lebron or KD.
lebron benefited from being in the east, if nuggets were in the east it be totally different

Death stare is classic
laugh.gif

Def false. Dude made the playoffs every year he was in the league until recently and a lot of those years were in the stacked west. Even KG had a hard time getting out of the first round in the west.
Right I was talking about more recent Melo.  Melo made it every year in a tough west but he had talent on his teams.  When the talent dried out he went to the knicks where he had some talent.  I think yall are misunderstanding what I am saying Melo is a good player an All-Star but he is not in the same league as the others.   If you are trying to tell me Melo, Bron and KD are in the same league then yall are wrong.  They are not.  Melo is not a top 5 player, which is fine he is still maybe in the top 10.
lebron benefited from being in the east, if nuggets were in the east it be totally different
East was better back then, not quite as good as the west but it was stronger and again if you put Lebron on that nuggets team with Billups, Nene and Iverson they MIGHT have went to the finals.  If you put Melo on 08-09 Cleveland they more than likely dont get out of the second round.  Melo again is a finisher he can create his own shot but he is not elevating a team like the others can, he is not an all around playmaker.  He is dang near a blackhole on offense, he needs to be on team with a good/great lead guard a two guard that can defend and shoot.  A big man who can defend the paint and rebound, which is why he would have been great in Chicago.  

Don't understand whats so skewed about Melo not being a top 5 player thus not putting him in the same convo as Lebron?  Its simple really.  That being said he does get a bad rap, but that's because people want him to be or think he should be in the same class as Lebron and KD.  

Instead he is an efficient scorer that any team that needs scoring punch would love to have.  Appreciate him for that, just don't expect him alone to make your team a contender.  There is a reason no one ran to NYC to go play with him and there is a reason guys take less to go play with Lebron.  

Last edited:
Tim Duncan's Silver Foams & 5 championship rings >>>> Carmelo Anthony's career & Lebron's kicks, end debate!

disagree with you there.

I've seen him play in person a few times.

While his defense is not there, he can flat out score at will.

He can light up any team for 50 if he wants, that's the problem, IF he wants.

you're wrong, if Horry wasn't there it would've been some other guy hitting big shots in that game. If Duncan wasn't there they wouldn't have been in that situation. Dudes comparing Robert Horry to Tim Duncan :lol:

Last edited:
you're wrong, if Horry wasn't there it would've been some other guy hitting big shots in that game. If Duncan wasn't there they wouldn't have been in that situation. Dudes comparing Robert Horry to Tim Duncan :lol:

I think you missed bigj's point but this ain't the NBA thread so it's no big.

He wasn't comparing Horry to Duncan directly like that.

I'm not interested in a back and forth about the NBA in a 13s thread so feel free to agree to disagree.

Back
Top Bottom