Jordan Retro 13 Holiday Season (3M, Hologram, Grey Toes, Red Pods)

Which is the best pair releasing?

• 3M

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hologram

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Grey Toe

• Red Pod

• None of them

• All of them

• Total voters
For the blk/red pair, if I remember correct the side panel should be leather not mesh. So the upper is identical to playoff XII's which in my opinion is infinite times better than the PS with mesh panels.

Can someone PS the blk/red pair with a leather side panel?

I would probably pass on the red pod pair if it's not a leather upper. Would be much better in black leather imo, I kind of regret copping the mesh altitude retro. leather pair looks A LOT nicer

For the blk/red pair, if I remember correct the side panel should be leather not mesh. So the upper is identical to playoff XII's which in my opinion is infinite times better than the PS with mesh panels.

Can someone PS the blk/red pair with a leather side panel?
I dont think it actually pair thats releasing will have leather side panels according to JCUK23

The samples were not leather. Not saying JB won't change that but the samples were mesh.

View media item 1056100

UPDATE 7/1: Sole Collector can confirm a release date for the 'Barons' Air Jordan 13 Retro. The new iridescent patent version of the shoe will be available for $170 on Saturday, October 25. Sizing runs down to infant.

10/25/14 Air Jordan 13 Retro

414571-115 White/Black-Grey-Teal

$170.00 - Men's

$120.00 - Gradeschool

$75.00 - Preschool

$55.00 - Toddler

$45.00 - Infant

Info Via SC

There is a girls version of these with black patent sides and a white toe but the same " tropical teal" accent colour.

Last edited:
^^
Thanks for the info as always jcuk23! Appreciated.
I personally prefer the mesh panels over the leather ones on all black based colorways. Gives it more character, design wise it flows better.

I think the 2013 black/red is fine personally. I kind of like them better without the 3m. Quality is decent overall besides the lack of 3m

I think the 2013 black/red is fine personally. I kind of like them better without the 3m. Quality is decent overall besides the lack of 3m

The shade of red and overall shape was way off even compared to the 2004 retro, let alone the OGs (not to mention the 3M).

They're a good surrogate, for sure...but I wouldn't say they're even a little comparable.

he said toe :lol:

i said toe pod. Not toe XD
The shade of red and overall shape was way off even compared to the 2004 retro, let alone the OGs (not to mention the 3M).

They're a good surrogate, for sure...but I wouldn't say they're even a little comparable.

The main difference between the OG and 2004 retros is that the OGs had slightly different toe shape and the leather used on the 2004 retros were less
good in quality. Everything else was quite on par.

The main difference between the OG/2004 retros and the 2013 retros is mostly the missing of the 3M on the upper.
About the leather on the toe I cannot tell as I never have seen them in person close enough to check.
What I know is that the pods from all 2010 AJ 13 retros on, they stick out more. You can figure it out when you look on the shoes
from the top. On the OG/2004, the pods look like being more integrated as one shape. The 2010 onward retro 13 looks like
you have the shoe with the midsole and then the pods are sticking out much.

A little 13 run for 20-14? I love it. Hopefully it runs into early 2015 and we see a few older colorways (not necessarily OGs that have recently released but Grey toes would be welcomed).

I want a pair if these, but I'm not seriously thinking about any Jordans until I get a pair of Broken Bats.

This. They aren't growing on me at ALL :lol:

this.
in myopinion its not the colorway itself but the decision to use that shiny material replacing the suede.....
they should at least use the rough surface of the black/altitude greens to make them look better.

this.
in myopinion its not the colorway itself but the decision to use that shiny material replacing the suede.....
they should at least use the rough surface of the black/altitude greens to make them look better.
Yeah I agree that shiny stuff looks awful :lol: we should have a poll to see if we want people to post pics of the shoe or not :smile: it seems like the majority of the people dislike the shoe a lot

Back
Top Bottom