Jordan Retro 13 Steel Toe vol. Bleeding

You have to be very picky to care. I just wear my shoes if they crease or bleed who cares it's natural.

Does anyone want to buy my size Bleeding DS size 10's?
smile.gif

thats why i just rock my shoes instead i rather wear em out and get my worth rather then let em sit around and mess up

XIIIs are just prone to bleeding in general. I saw some GS sized Playoff XIIIs a week ago and they were bleeding horribly already

Originally Posted by sthebest

XIIIs are just prone to bleeding in general. I saw some GS sized Playoff XIIIs a week ago and they were bleeding horribly already

QftAbout a third of our stores gs stock has/had brownish red pods. It looks horrible and they came like this fresh out of the box.

get them fixed and do it for 5 dollars man! its so easy not worth it to walk around with bleeding shoes lol

very nice shoe, just stinks that they all bleed and there is nothing yoiu can do about it. i tried to bleach the pods but they came out worse. just rock em hard
smile.gif

I'd hardly call them beaters. That's nothing worth worrying about. If they're size 12.5 or 13 send them to me. I'll wear them no problem

Out of curiosity, is there anyway to seal your XIII's off the bat to prevent this sorta thing from happening?

you think the whitening strips will work? just like the other jordans/af1 for the yellowing?

Get them a tampon!!!

Nah check out restoremysneakers on youtube, theyve got bleeding 13s covered bro

They don't look that bad. From the looks of it you have to really look at it closely to notice it.
IMO I'd just wear them like that, that kind of bleeding doesn't bother me too much.

This is not a new issue. This was commonly known issue with these when they first retro'd.
Its a dead mission once this happens though. You could have used water proofer on the pods but at this point its kinda late. Unless you clean the pods then proof them.

Back
Top Bottom