Jordan Retro 14 "Wolf Grey/Sport Blue" - August 2, 2014

This is a shoe yesterday that I really wanted. I did not have to wake up early at 5:00 am knowing they would most likely sit but I wanted a pair and guarantee myself I would get one. I love the color and could care less of the hypebeasts don't like this shoe. I like the Thunder 14's but they go with so few clothes. These are going to look so good with jeans and various blue and gray basketball shorts that I have.

Last edited:
youngcurse youngcurse Got the same email a few hours ago :lol: Nearly died from laughter. Where's the self respect? Not all Jordan retros are going to sell the majority of their pairs right away, especially once they start moving to the 14's and beyond.

Still happy to have my pair though.

^ Me too. Been tracking the Thunder 14 for a bit. Hoping they put it on sale in the next week. I'll scoop a pair then and use my WC code.

This one will be a classic years from now. Alot of people are sleeping, but I can see the prices jumping up.

It always happens with releases like these. Nobody cares at first but down the road, people consider them grails. These will be no different.

This one will be a classic years from now. Alot of people are sleeping, but I can see the prices jumping up.

It always happens with releases like these. Nobody cares at first but down the road, people consider them grails. These will be no different.
infrared 10s > these. Closest to 14 grails would be indiglos n that's simply because they haven't retroed. But yea these are essentially grey/sport blue indiglos.

Aren't you optimistic but for me these are a no go as fall is among us I need more bred like colorways.

Aren't you optimistic but for me these are a no go as fall is among us I need more bred like colorways.
Not really optimistic. People are still gonna buy what they like. It's just that there appears to be no hype for these RIGHT NOW. Just wait a few years and people will be wanting these to be retro'd again.

Look at the Laney V's. That shoe is the perfect example of unwanted hype turned grail status. When those things originally dropped in 2000, store's couldn't give them away. I remember seeing them as low as $39.99. 10 years later, people was throwing terms at these like "grails" and "fyah"...Enough that it convinced the JB higher ups that the shoe was worth remaking.

Went to FTL today to buy these today and they have four pairs of my size ... And they still wouldn't let me use the B-Day Coupon!

:smh:

Sad these are the hottest release of the year and they could get in big trouble using coupon codes on them!

Last edited:
@comacoma33..i was told years ago that up was up to the managers discretion if you could use that coupon... It was the manager that told me... But that was years ago..

Last edited:
I know people are holding out for the black toe but this was a good colorway. Way better than the Thunders. I'll wait until they drop $20 - $30 before I cop mine.

I know people are holding out for the black toe but this was a good colorway. Way better than the Thunders. I'll wait until they drop $20 - $30 before I cop mine.
I just saw shopmyoslife got it for 140$+ship don't know if still have sizes.

Saw these in person at a local mall yesterday. ...they are definitely solid. Personally I prefer the thunder colorway over these. As far as the 3 grey based xivs. .I would have these tied with the "Georgetown" for 2nd and the 2005 graphite/chartause pair as first.

Back
Top Bottom