Jordan Retro 18 "White/Sport" $225 January 2018

FTL

they went fast though, real fast :smh:

You dropped that information in a thread some where that they were at $100 at FTL. Haha good looking out!

I got extremely lucky they had my size locally.

All the comments posted are all negative abour the 18’s. Funny thing is the OG is older than most that commented.

These aren’t “in” with most trends and no one will be making money off this pair (resellers). If you want them on Monday. You’ll get a pair. The only bad part is that these are labeled a QS, so no coupons.

But most wont pick them up on Monday. They’ll wait for some deals in their price range. For me it’s $99 and they’ll be mine.

963b9f4d517bac5c215eeeda9c0d6b14.jpg

I’m in. Only have lows in this model and these don’t look bad at all. Glad there not $250.00

So has anyone else noticed the extra flap underneath the shroud? What’s the deal with that? None of my originals had that and I had all 3 colorways and the UNC lows... just thought it was odd...

After seeing the launch locator for these,
I think they will sell out.

It’s only showing at FA, and they come out on a Monday. Odd.

Yea i can see a sellout happening too.. i just ordered my pair from GB sneakers for 225 shipped.. i wanted to pick them up from the mall so i can stunt by wearing my OG black/blues lol.. but only footaction in RF mall is getting them nd i didnt want to take a chance since they probably only have one size 12.

Hows the sizing on air jordan 18s? Thinking about buying my first pair this Monday.

Back
Top Bottom