Jordan Retro 18 "White/Sport" $225 January 2018

Thanks, what about Eastbay champs ext ?

Yeah. I don’t know. They haven’t posted any release info on them.

For sure the availability is limited but won’t sell out for the most part.

Edit: shoe palace and foot action will have them online.

Last edited:
who ever gets these today, please post pix of the shoe, box, and any extras. hope the towel comes with and the og box would be a bonus. unfortunately, I am sitting this out for now. i really want, but funds is tight.

is there a deconstruct video on these yet? I can't find one. but, I'm very curious to see if JB skipped out on some of the zoom or if it is all there on this release. the double stack zoom was mad comfy on the OGs

who ever gets these today, please post pix of the shoe, box, and any extras. hope the towel comes with and the og box would be a bonus. unfortunately, I am sitting this out for now. i really want, but funds is tight.
I was gonna ask this... wonder if these do have the the towel and the OG box...:emoji_thinking:

The OG box is a slide-out box, so these don't even have that... just the OG "box top" apparently.
JB with the bull****...
200w.gif

I’m gonna go ahead and call it again...
these will sell out. There won’t be any left online or in stores come tomorrow

I expect this release to go just like the Gatorade 6. Except these are more rare.
Very few stores are getting them, my local store only has 12 total pairs.

Last edited:
I’m gonna go ahead and call it again...
these will sell out. There won’t be any left online or in stores come tomorrow

I expect this release to go just like the Gatorade 6. Except these are more rare.
Very few stores are getting them, my local store only has 12 total pairs.

Yep. I'm gonna looking at my phone on SNKRs hoping to get a Size 10. Nike seems to hope by making the Retros limited they can spark interest

Back
Top Bottom