Jordan retro 2 Chicago low summer 2016

To reiterate what was posted above I remember passing on OG vii charcoals which is now called raptors breds whtva else,,,jus because they were 3 yrs
Old and they sat in the store that long, my sz was the last one left, then the retro thing started I went to grab em they were gon by my classmate who ran and grabbed em up after we talked bout em' lol those were the days they sat and if u didn't get one color ud jus pass and wait on the next cause then there was a "time stamp" on when u wouldn't cop em'....,

Funny how things change!!!!

laugh.gif

10.5 probably in these

Just worried how big and boxy the toe box is

That's my concern. da hen da hen , you and I are usually about the same size. Some reviews said these have a narrow toebox so I'm worried about sizing down to avoid heel slippage and having cramped toes or wearing what I wear for high tops and having toe room but sliding out of them. What're y'all planning to do? Wish I could just try stuff on.

2's are so underrated, especially the lows.

Need a pair of these.

Would love a retro of the white/maize pair, but thats just wishful thinking.

bit bullet. grabbed off kix square

Ordered mine last thursday at midnight. Showed shipping label printed and order processed last friday. Called, texted, and emailed, finally had to tag on an IG post to get a response of why they hadn't shipped yet. That was yesterday. They shipped last night, finally.

What I'm saying, basically, is be patient. They are legit as can be, and the price is good, but be patient.

Last edited:
bit bullet. grabbed off kix square

Ordered mine last thursday at midnight. Showed shipping label printed and order processed last friday. Called, texted, and emailed, finally had to tag on an IG post to get a response of why they hadn't shipped yet. That was yesterday. They shipped last night, finally.

What I'm saying, basically, is be patient. They are legit as can be, and the price is good, but be patient.

They restocked recently so your size was probably out but they still had it listed and they finally shipped it cause they finally got more pairs

Team 10.5 here too

Yep, 10.5. Once contacted, they answered everything. My first time buying from them but won't be last.

And yeah, black laces are completely necessary. Makes them look smaller.

10.5 probably in these

Just worried how big and boxy the toe box is

If you worried about tthe toe box being boxy, try the "Air Max 1 toebox fix". I did it on mines the other day to see I can get the toebox to be a bit more narrow like the OG/94s & Im surprise that it came out pretty well. Its still going to look alil curly once you have it on feet but atleast the toebox is not boxy as before

View media item 2030037

These will be my everyday beaters. With black laces of course. Wish they released this Saturday instead of those crappy 10's city pack.

Little more than a week to go.

Would love a retro of the white/maize pair, but thats just wishful thinking.

I remember in high school there was this skinny white kid who wanted everyone to think he was a rapper. Worn JNCO, Lot 29, fake chains, and those white/maize II's. Everytime he wore them he would always say "ain't nobody else got deez here!".

He was an absolute assclown trying to sell his "mixtape" in the lunchroom for $5

Ordered from Kixsquare evening of 5/9, shoes delivered morning of 5/13. Love it, and big big thanks to NT for the heads up

Back
Top Bottom