Jordan retro 2 Chicago low summer 2016

e0laog.jpg

Last edited:
Think these will sit ?   Trying to cop below retail with a coupon at some point, but don't want to risk holding out on release day if they fly off shelves.  Thoughts ?

If a legit eBay seller already has them for $40 below retail then these will probably sit. $120 shipped is a great price. Decisions....

I bought that 10.5. $120 is what I feel like these are worth IMO. Plus that's saved money for the upcoming releases I want. Blk/Red 12s, Metallic Blue 1s, and Red 11 low.

I remember in high school there was this skinny white kid who wanted everyone to think he was a rapper. Worn JNCO, Lot 29, fake chains, and those white/maize II's. Everytime he wore them he would always say "ain't nobody else got deez here!".

He was an absolute assclown trying to sell his "mixtape" in the lunchroom for $5

There was probably one of those in every high school early 2000s era. The kid at my school had on "The Tims" lol.

Can anybody vouch for this guy on eBay selling the 2 lows for $120 shipped ? 100% feedback but authentic ? Assuming he's a reseller who has a Nike / Jordan account ?

I bought that 10.5. $120 is what I feel like these are worth IMO. Plus that's saved money for the upcoming releases I want. Blk/Red 12s, Metallic Blue 1s, and Red 11 low.

120 is exactly what I paid for my 1995 Retros back in 1999. Just pulled the trigger on eBay dude for $120.

120 for this shoe, compared to most retros, is a steal. Materials, comfort, and (almost) exactly like the OG.

Pulled trigger on eBay for $120. Can't beat that price. The only thing I'm concerned is , there's no mention or pics on the eBay listing of the extra black laces that these are supposed to come with with. If these come in with no extra black laces I'm gonna order the same size from Nike next weekend, do the ol switcharoo and then return eBay pair in the Jordan box back to Nike LOL

Pulled trigger on eBay for $120. Can't beat that price. The only thing I'm concerned is , there's no mention or pics on the eBay listing of the extra black laces that these are supposed to come with with. If these come in with no extra black laces I'm gonna order the same size from Nike next weekend, do the ol switcharoo and then return eBay pair in the Jordan box back to Nike LOL

If you look really close at the picture with the shoes toe facing forward you can see a bit of plastic for the lace bag which is still tucked in the shoe.

Having owned my pair from kixsquare for about a week now I can say these are a very well executed retro, minor toebox issues aside. Makes me truly excited if they can pull off the highs with the same quality of materials. Last year was the 30th anniversary for the 1s, this year is the year of the 2s, make it happen JB!

Last edited:
I bought from eBay dude on Thursday. Here they are!

Toe box is big but not cumbersome. Back spine is a bit smaller than it should be. One distinct difference I notice fed from my 95s is the lace eyelets do not go through the leather as pictured. One distinct similarity to the original is the announcement of the size on the bottom of the shoe. Gonna rock these today and probably scoop another soon.

View media item 2031694

View media item 2031695

View media item 2031696

View media item 2031697

View media item 2031698

Last edited:
Yeah, the lace holes not going through the leather was a little surprising, but not a deal breaker.

Finally. A week away, hyped to pick these up under retail with VIP coupon.

OG color, can't pass on up that at all.

Back
Top Bottom