Jordan retro 2 Chicago low summer 2016

Man shout out to everybody that has been able to get the Chis for $120 or lower. Talk about money saved.

They need to quickly drop the price on more lows.

he used a $15 ebay coupon to bring the price down to $88

that's a great price.

thats a terrific price

You mean they need to lower prices period.

i agree
the box price is way too high for lows
$150.00 would have almost been fair

nike dont care

once the shoes are sold to the retailer its not nike's business anymore
the money's already made and the store has to suffer until stock is sold

Last edited:
Pls don't flame me for this but hey idk sooooo is the above mentioned site legit?????
I kno I kno blah blah blah lol

I paid $155 after tax and coupon on day of release, definitely no regrets on a OG shoe and color. Seeing those low prices on eBay just makes me want to double up.

Same. The quality on this is on point so I'm cool w/ paying retail. Low prices just mean I'm going to grab a couple of extras. Could see grabbing these for under $90 in the coming weeks.

Scooped these puppies up from unknown for $93 shipped. S/o to homie that posted the link repped you :nthat:

Really happy with the quality & they are comfy af. I'm a sucker for 2's :wow:

Last edited:
Tried these on yesterday. Super comfy and felt true to size. Was about to use my $20 reward (would have come to about $96 after tax) but then I thought "I better check Ebay." Glad I did. Got these on the 'Bay from a reputable seller for $90 shipped ($80 after using my Ebay bucks which were about to expire). Very pleased and looking forward to getting them...

Just copped these on Finishline.com for $100 shipped. Use code 10COLLEGE for $10 off the current $110 price. Free shipping.

Last edited:
I am a bit dissapointed that they are a bit narrower compared to 3, 4, 5. Hopefully they'll stretch out over time. A curse to have wide feet
frown.gif

Just copped these on Finishline.com for $100 shipped. Use code 10COLLEGE for $10 off the current $110 price. Free shipping. For those with Discover card Rewards, log on and click the rewards link for 10% cashback at Finishline. Should come out to $90 after cash back.
Jordans I believe are excluded from Discover cash back rewards.   It states it when you click the link

Looks like this chicago colorway was removed from Finishline.com and Nike.com ?    Maybe they're heading to the Nike outlets

I keep checking FNL like maybe we'll get lucky and they put them back up for sale lol. I just want one more pair and I've got WC rewards to burn.

It was last week, but I found a couple spots thru Amazon for my 2nd pair...
Not the $88, but under a $100
:nerd:

eBay has been very clutch with these too. Purchase with confidence. I don't think fake Chicago low 2's are in high demand for scammers trying to turn a profit.

Back
Top Bottom