• Cop

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pass

• On the Fence

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

on the paper March 8 Jordan 3's White/Cement Fire Red on the side wrote in pen Katrina. Believe it or not I don't care.
Lets see JM has been around for almost a decade dropping knowledge and you just joined this month. And we should believe you ?

Exactly where have all of you bearers truth and info have been hiding all these years ? Please dont use the, ive been here for yrs i just now decided to join line either
Like I said before it is very possible that a Katrina 3 is releasing just not THE katrina 3s. Pesos may not be lying. And who here didn't lurk before they joined? Or just decided to retire an old SN for whatever reason so their join date doesn't signify exactly how long they've been around. You been around long enough to know better.

I never told you or anyone to believe me. I just put it out there. I got to get back to work but you have a nice day.
Man don't even sweat it be. 
I don't know why the "I've been here for years" line won't work. I was watching this site for over a year before I joined. I go to the other site and I dont have an account. tbt I am ashamed to be on these sites with some of the clowns that be on here so I postpone joining.

Second of all you ****** need to stop spreading your booty holes for JM
Real talk 
laugh.gif

I remember seeing these on retro cards back in the day saying these go way harder then fire reds, wondered why they chose a c/w that never released? I hope they do, i always liked them, hopefully pesos you are right, i believe you sir.

Quick question was it one pair auctioned off or a couple pairs? And why is it so dam hard to get a photo of these? Its like finding mew :lol:

Last edited:
I don't know why the "I've been here for years" line won't work. I was watching this site for over a year before I joined. I go to the other site and I dont have an account. tbt I am ashamed to be on these sites with some of the clowns that be on here so I postpone joining.

Someone who just joined and is giving info based off things written in PEN at his local shop vs. Someone who is tried and true and has given countless answers to countless questions all ending up being true in the end.. If that's what you want to call "spreading your booty holes" you got it guy. Definitely, definitely.

ajordanxi put out this tweet the other day regarding this release.

View media item 729421
I trust him because he was also correct with last year's Retro 1 XQ info which everyone thought was dropping stateside when he confirmed it was going to be the "Highlight Reel" joint.

By the way, ajordanxi handles our SC Archive and Release Dates areas :wink:

ajordanxi put out this tweet the other day regarding this release.

I trust him because he was also correct with last year's Retro 1 XQ info which everyone thought was dropping stateside when he confirmed it was going to be the "Highlight Reel" joint.

By the way, ajordanxi handles our SC Archive and Release Dates areas :wink:
This was already known.  It's just that people refused to believe it.  However, the more that say it, the better.

I had a feeling that these wouldn't be releasing in march because we haven't seen any pics. Even if it was a QS I think we would've seen a pic of it but who knows.

just guessing these look like fire red 3 but with actual cement print like the white and black cement.

Last edited:
katrinas or not i just hope they dont run as small as those cheap *** fire red 3s.

Mutual respect is beautiful. You should def try it once.

Back
Top Bottom