• Cop

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pass

• On the Fence

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
anyone know what time HOH is releasing unclaimed pairs???

Specifically Northridge or Topanga. tried calling but of course no one is picking up
mean.gif
hate that ish, here at my local it's 6pm

Holy SM nike town is denying most of everyone rsvp and claiming they're using automated. anyone else Nike Town is cracking down?

Same thing happend to me at NikeDC. I was able to walk into the Champs near my house and pick up my size anyway. Glad it happened on a GR rather than for some heat.

if anyone in atl could let me know what store still have them in stock would be greatly appreciated
bro, you know what is great about todays generation, we have telephones (and even on the go mobile phones, but only the rich can afford those, unfortunately)

you could literally call every store in your area in less than 10 minutes and find if anyone has a pair.

Those that got the gs sizes Whats the lace length? Need to order black laces for the wifes pair I see 39 on ndc

The forum ain't the same without my pics.

:lol:

So here they are, enjoy! :wink:

ea4agy.png

14x2zrq.png

352rhuw.png

:smokin

P.S. I will most certainly put black laces in, but I had to work so I couldn't get the lace swap done today.

I may post a few tomorrow with the black ones in.

Bruh you just do this for fun ? What website you work for lol your pics be :smokin :smokin :smokin

Absolutely happy with this purchase. The threes are clean and so is this colorway. Went a half size down as well.. perfection.

One thing that stood out about this release was the quality on all the early pics.
It was clear these 3s weren't just a "release on the calendar".
Whoever was in charge of overseeing the production, made sure these were on point.

On vacation visiting family in TX, grandmas house has no internet haha so I missed out today. Flying back into LA tomorrow, anybody know where I can scoop a 9.5 in these?

quick question I was so shocked to see the pictures i wasn't sure if they came after or before you picked your size???? If its after the bots will still be able to grab the twitter link and choose size faster than a human and then the user will just have to click on pictures 

quick question I was so shocked to see the pictures i wasn't sure if they came after or before you picked your size???? If its after the bots will still be able to grab the twitter link and choose size faster than a human and then the user will just have to click on pictures 
after

These are a very clean colorway. Looks like it could of been an og cw. I already received my shipping confirmation from FNL...meanwhile I'm still waiting for my powder blue 10s from them smh. :smh: Congrats to everyone who got their pairs. :smile:

Kind of back and forth about keeping these. I bought them simply because they actually had my size this morning at the store. Don't know if I should just try to trade them for something else I want.

:smokin :nthat: FNL you finally getting you're stuff together impressed at getting my shipment out today ....*sighs slowly getting my trust back :rolleyes :rofl: on to the next cop

Just jumping in and not sure if this has been said but turns out that 54" laces are too long (for my taste).  I have a size 12 with 45"  in now but 49" seems to be the ideal length.

Back
Top Bottom