• Cop

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pass

• On the Fence

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Placed order with FNL at 856am, just received shipping confirmation. I dont purchase Jordans like I used to pretty excited.

View media item 847311
View media item 847312
View media item 847314
Shout out to all that copped I was able to cop mine and my girls pair yesterday these shoes are tight and the quality is great even the GS pair is done nicely... i'm very happy to wake up and find out Nike Implemented a captcha to help even it out for us only tho this might be short lived it was good to see it happen and hopefully its one step forward in beating the bots...

View media item 847364
GS pair

View media item 847372
View media item 847376

Thought I had copped this but now Eastbay says I am on backorder until March 24 (!!!!), which means I might not get it at ALL.

mad.gif

mad.gif

mad.gif

Started camping online early for these.
Put the computer on the product page last night.
Left my computer on overnight and let the page stay active while the computer hibernated.
Refreshed this morning at 6:45, and waited for 7am/cst.
Final refresh with 15sec on the timer and just barely missed getting the "filled to capacity page".
Had the site pulled up on my phone and it got the splash page.

After about 5minutes of clicking on the computer got my 12.5 in cart.
Accidentally clicked add to cart again and ended up with two.
Kept trying to update cart but kept getting "quantity is 1 only" pop up. So decided to update cart at checkout.

7:31am and now it's check out time; still have two in cart and the site won't let me reduce quantity to 1.
Only option is to remove both pair and start all over :smh: FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Now it's about 7:40, and I'm clicking like crazy.
Can't sit too long because I had to pick up my son's cake for his b-day/spring break bash at 10am.
About 10 minutes have passed and still nothing.
Try NDC on my phone and after spinning on the wheel of death for about 5minutes, OUT OF STOCK.
But I was still clicking on my computer and finally got my pair.
ALMOST made the same mistake, but this time the site blocks the additional pair and gives me the "Limited to only one pair" message.
This time the site went straight to checkout! NO countdown.
Only had to enter security pin and click submit.
And even though they said backordered I just received shipping confirmation from UPS.
Package weight 4.5lbs, and delivery date 3/13.

Shout out to all that copped I was able to cop mine and my girls pair yesterday these shoes are tight and the quality is great even the GS pair is done nicely... i'm very happy to wake up and find out Nike Implemented a captcha to help even it out for us only tho this might be short lived it was good to see it happen and hopefully its one step forward in beating the bots...

GS pair
49" lace swaps from instore? what about your girls? Got my girl pair today too

Started camping online early for these.
Put the computer on the product page last night.
Left my computer on overnight and let the page stay active while the computer hibernated.
Refreshed this morning at 6:45, and waited for 7am/cst.
Final refresh with 15sec on the timer and just barely missed getting the "filled to capacity page".
Had the site pulled up on my phone and it got the splash page.

After about 5minutes of clicking on the computer got my 12.5 in cart.
Accidentally clicked add to cart again and ended up with two.
Kept trying to update cart but kept getting "quantity is 1 only" pop up. So decided to update cart at checkout.

7:31am and now it's check out time; still have two in cart and the site won't let me reduce quantity to 1.
Only option is to remove both pair and start all over
mean.gif
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Now it's about 7:40, and I'm clicking like crazy.
Can't sit too long because I had to pick up my son's cake for his b-day/spring break bash at 10am.
About 10 minutes have passed and still nothing.
Try NDC on my phone and after spinning on the wheel of death for about 5minutes, OUT OF STOCK.
But I was still clicking on my computer and finally got my pair.
ALMOST made the same mistake, but this time the site blocks the additional pair and gives me the "Limited to only one pair" message.
This time the site went straight to checkout! NO countdown.
Only had to enter security pin and click submit.
And even though they said backordered I just received shipping confirmation from UPS.
Package weight 4.5lbs, and delivery date 3/13.
Lucky you. I got SHAFTED. I went to Eastbay at 7AM CT sharp and got a pair of 12.5 in my cart within 3 minutes, but when I went through the checkout process and reached the last step "review and submit", and clicked on it, it said "processing" and got hung up on that for an HOUR until i finally refreshed the page, and then it went through.

Got "order confirmation" email by 9 am but haven't gotten shipping notice. Chatted with Eastbay rep and I'm on backorder until March 24. DAMN. OK, I'll stop venting about this.

Last edited:
copped from NDC, loved the picking out pictures thing… looks like bots got screwed today lmao. FNL's site was down, I never get through on NDC but finally!

These are sitting at my location, maybe it's because of spring break

Last edited:
Lucky you. I got SHAFTED. I went to Eastbay at 7AM CT sharp and got a pair of 12.5 in my cart within 3 minutes, but when I went through the checkout process and reached the last step "review and submit", and clicked on it, it said "processing" and got hung up on that for an HOUR until i finally refreshed the page, and then it went through.

Got "order confirmation" email by 9 am but haven't gotten shipping notice. Chatted with Eastbay rep and I'm on backorder until March 24. DAMN. OK, I'll stop venting about this.
But that can change if the shipment comes early.
I can't see it taking 3 weeks to send them out.

Last edited:
they came with that hangtag?

and black laces should have been stock on these, looks so much better
I would disagree. JB got it right on these. The white looks the best of any pic I've seen imo. passed on these though 

anyone know what time HOH is releasing unclaimed pairs???

Specifically Northridge or Topanga. tried calling but of course no one is picking up :smh:

Back
Top Bottom