• Pass

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • On the Fence

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Colour blocking is turrible 
sick.gif

^ U may be on to something I was salty Bout Katrina 3 not dropping so my first thought when I seen the picture was hell nah but I need to see more pics

Like others have said, the black tongue and sock liner are fire. The black bottom is nice too and should help them last longer. 3's aren't really sought after unless they're followed by DB or some other gimmick. Should be an easy cop. Can't wait.

edit: I think they should have kept going with the black on the lace holes instead of the infared. Would love to see them laced in black.

Last edited:
It seems to me that because Jordan brand already released a bunch of 3s that this particular colorway is them being a bit lazy and just modifying the 88s from last year.  Now the Katrina's which were exclusive would be nice these I would still maybe take my chances on but won't be upset if I missed out.  This does however water down things when they release these one off colorways from OGs!!!

These are pretty nice but idk if I'm gonna cop. Seeing that one pic on feet really has me wanting to cop

Yeah that on feet picture sealed the deal, it's a must cop now! I don't have the white cements so these will do!

they're so plain though. i was hoping for the katrinas. way better imo. i mean these are cool, dont get me wrong, but a bit of a let down from my expectations.

Back
Top Bottom