• Cop

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pass

• On the Fence

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

why are we posting teasers like we dont know what the shoe looks like lol.Looks good quality tho
c'mon man why even post that?
mean.gif

Question for all the online copping vets. I want to get a pair for myself and get for the wife and daughter whats the best route? Completing and adding all at once or having to do to two transactions since mens are the usual sell outs I dont wanna easte time trying to add the fams?
When I'm looking to get more than one pair I use two computers.  I use my desktop and a laptop and go back and forth between the two trying to add shoes to carts on different sites.

If you couldnt cop the Infared 6's or the Powder Blue 10's, these could lighten the mood.  Im tapped out $$$$.

I actually feel like these need a little more infrared on them to stand out more. Good luck to those trying to cop.

no TLO for the kobe's or these. there was no TLO last week either. did nike smarten up and finally realize that TLO's are useless?

Last edited:
if anyone didn't get a chance to cop the white Infrared VIs and wanted them I'd be willing to trade for these if someone wanted em and cops these

These are looking good.  Looking forward to them.  Anyone with any early pair can shed light on what the materials quality is like?  I was disappointed by the quality of  BC & WC drops from a few years back.  

the quality on these look fine. would definitely be interested in seeing how these would look with elephant print laces.

If you couldnt cop the Infared 6's or the Powder Blue 10's, these could lighten the mood.  Im tapped out $$$$.

2 major GR's. Pairs were everywhere and sat for about a week each. Only thing that passes those would be the Oreo V's. If you couldn't cop any of those releases, you're doing something wrong, and will probably strike out on these as well. :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom