• Cop

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pass

• On the Fence

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Saw these in person and man do they look like those knockoff Jays from back in the day 
mean.gif
That was my very first thought of these.

Haven't been keeping up with the thread too much. Saw the shoe a while back and put it on my purchase list, regardless of limited availability. Being a Fire Red 3 type release is a plus. Clean colorway that will be worn to the absolute ground. I am going to pound dirt with these beauties.

Been absent from this thread for a while, what's the status on the release type?

Major GR of the most ridiculous scale. You, your mom, your grandpop, your family dog, the cat, your best friend, that dude who used to beat you up in the first grade, your old crush, the mailman, that little neighbor boy down the street, the mole people living in the sewers; pairs for everyone.

Major GR of the most ridiculous scale. You, your mom, your grandpop, your family dog, the cat, your best friend, that dude who used to beat you up in the first grade, your old crush, the mailman, that little neighbor boy down the street, the mole people living in the sewers; pairs for everyone.
 you sayin that like my grandma aint trill 

you sayin that like my grandma aint trill 

Oh ****! Granny's got those Cement's though! :smokin

Saw these in person today, quality is pretty good. Got the RSVP today can't wait to wear them!

Back
Top Bottom