• Cop

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pass

• On the Fence

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Got in FNL 3x and failed..... got to the checkout screen and failed and tried it again, same results, tried using PP and CC 
sick.gif

Oh ! Yes, sir ! 
I placed an order with them and now I'm trying to cancel it.  My iPad is able to pull up finishline's site faster than my laptop (for some reason), and I was able to actually use my WC Rewards on this purchase.  Hopefully I can cancel the shoepalace order before it ships!

after all this time on ndc tells me my size is gone wtf.. but while I was waiting got my wife's and daughters off ndc and mine off finishline
nthat.gif

Got mine and the wifey's pair off NDC for $252 shipped plus another $15 off ebates...

Got mine, bro-in-law, and daughter's pair off FNL using WC coupon plus an additional $16 off ebates...

TODAY IS A GOOD DAY!!!

Footlocker and Eastbay came through for me this time around. Finishline still refreshing...:smh:

Last edited:
Good luck to all my NT Brethren on gettin a pair
i must say the quality on these is WAAAY better than BC III's (which I own as well)
Leather is Tumbled, got a shine to it and flexible
Seem less likely to crease bad than BC III
And these are truly infrared unlike those Infrared (coral 6's) which I got too to compare
I give these an overall A-
View media item 846702View media item 846703
I end up winning 4 pairs on raffles, wish I had the funds would have copped another pair :smh

Last edited:
I have my images blocked on NDC for faster loading on all my browser users...smh..I got through on Eastbay though.

Back
Top Bottom