• Cop

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pass

• On the Fence

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
A popular rsvp site is charging 50 which is kinda high for a GR. They charged the same for the bred 1s so that leads me to think they will be limited can anyone with concrete info confirm sorry haven't read through thread

most the stores in my area that usually do tickets for shoes, are doing FCFS. Dont know if that means anything but for me, it means my only option in online.
we in the same city...i know some spots doing tickets...ima pm u...

A popular rsvp site is charging 50 which is kinda high for a GR. They charged the same for the bred 1s so that leads me to think they will be limited can anyone with concrete info confirm sorry haven't read through thread
I wouldn't base the availability of them based on them dudes... they're just out to take peoples money 

expect a price decrease...dont know why they would base it off that tho
mean.gif

Definitely copping these, missed out on the 88s so these are a good fill in. I think a lot of people will be thinking like me.

Still undecided on these.  I thought I would be more excited about these because they look like the white cements, but I'm not as excited as I would have been last year, maybe because of all the heat that has been out this year already and also I think the powder blue 3s quenched my thirst for 3s a lot.  Good luck to everyone who wants these.  It seems like they will be an easy cop.

While these aren't going to be a Bred 1/Infrared 6 type of situation, I think these may be a tougher cop than some of you are recognizing. Not only is it a 3, but it's a very clean, easy to wear CW that is close to the OG. Not only will dudes who were unable to cop the 88s cop these, but so will dudes like me who have one pair of the 88s that they wear infrequently if at all. Point is, if you're down, get on it early and do what you got to do. I think the resell on these will be higher than some of you are thinking.

Definitely copping these, missed out on the 88s so these are a good fill in. I think a lot of people will be thinking like me.
I am one of those people.  Unfortunately I'm starting to stock pile a lot of these consolation pairs, but in this case the black tongue and surrounding area might make me pass...

Last edited:
While these aren't going to be a Bred 1/Infrared 6 type of situation, I think these may be a tougher cop than some of you are recognizing. Not only is it a 3, but it's a very clean, easy to wear CW that is close to the OG. Not only will dudes who were unable to cop the 88s cop these, but so will dudes like me who have one pair of the 88s that they wear infrequently if at all. Point is, if you're down, get on it early and do what you got to do. I think the resell on these will be higher than some of you are thinking.
Wasnt the FR3s a very clean easy to wear cw ? But those didnt sellout, massive GR or not ppl really wasnt feeling them

I really dont see why some ppl say these look like the wht cements, if that was the case almost every white based 3 would look like the cements.. IMO they look nothing like them these have way more black and a lot less grey than the cements.. but thats just me

Wasnt the FR3s a very clean easy to wear cw ? But those didnt sellout, massive GR or not ppl really wasnt feeling them

I really dont see why some ppl say these look like the wht cements, if that was the case almost every white based 3 would look like the cements.. IMO they look nothing like them these have way more black and a lot less grey than the cements.. but thats just me

The fire red 3 had dark/jacked up elephant print. These don't. I could be wrong, but my hunch is these will be much tougher than those.

The fire red 3 had dark/jacked up elephant print. These don't. I could be wrong, but my hunch is these will be much tougher than those.
AHHH, the good ole EP debate half the ppl who buy shoes dont care about EP they just walk by and see a new jordan.. Not to many ppl outside of this lifestyle care about EP.. To me no shoe is hard to get as long as, a person have the time and the means to get them. But if someone use a sellout online as a gauge they will always miss out,Some time getting out and asking questions goes a long way

You talking heatedsneaks?

Either way, around 3/4 of the PB10-INF6 numbers

http://r.ebay.com/odYN1o

If pre orders at 260, prolly not.

Taxi 12 like release I am thinking.

Back
Top Bottom