• Cop

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pass

• On the Fence

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Then Flight club should be perfect for you huh?
Or just opposite so you expecting a coupon
Being used to paying under retail on mostly every release makes forking over that  $185 extra heart breaking.

That being said It'll be a cold day in hell when I pay $300 in my size from FC for a GR

lol went to get raffles for the AJKO and Florals today and saw a bunch of stores still having some sizes here in socal

Being used to paying under retail on mostly every release makes forking over that  $185 extra heart breaking.

That being said It'll be a cold day in hell when I pay $300 in my size from FC for a GR
Damn boy u wont even pay the price that thousands and thousands of people camp out for hours and hours in the ice cold for? What do u do buy them USED or something?

Last edited:
Copped a 10.5 at hoh sunvalley mall in the bay if anyone looking. Guy said they just restocked today. Of course since I was out I missed the ndc restock on phone...smh

Copped a 10.5 at hoh sunvalley mall in the bay if anyone looking. Guy said they just restocked today. Of course since I was out I missed the ndc restock on phone...smh
you catch one restock and miss another.
mean.gif
 NDC went fast though so you made a good play imo.

Hibbett Sports inside Greenville Mall in Greenville,MS still had these on their shelves. Not sure on the sizes, but here's the number.  662-335-6414. There was another store inside the mall that had these, but I can't remember the name of it for nothing.

Back
Top Bottom