Jordan Retro 3Lab5 Black/Metallic Silver DEC 31ST

damn bruh you need them that bad? :lol: I'm about to cop some lebron xis on a discount with my money

I tired for these. My internet was down though so there goes that. Ended up getting the lebrons with giftcard. My feet will be happier with the lebrons but the V's are pretty nice and much nicer than the first 3lab5 version, in my opinion.

got a size 13 on champs after 20 mins of adding to cart. whats my cancellation chances ? this is my first time not getting cart jacked on there.

Guys who missed out.... There's gonna be ALOT of leftover stock in stores. Lots of people work on Tuesdays regardless if it's New Years Eve so they probably won't be able to pick up their pairs in the allotted pickup window. Keep your eye open.

thats actually a different error then what people in here are getting. that error says you dont have enough in your account for the shoes. 

people in here are getting a payment invalid error i believe.
I got that same error and i was using a brand new CC. AND WHO HAS A CC with just $225 w/ tax on it LMAO

Guys who missed out.... There's gonna be ALOT of leftover stock in stores. Lots of people work on Tuesdays regardless if it's New Years Eve so they probably won't be able to pick up their pairs in the allotted pickup window. Keep your eye open.
Im one of those people, hopefully a store in Queens by my job will have these.

thats actually a different error then what people in here are getting. that error says you dont have enough in your account for the shoes. 

got both types of error but tax error only when using the mobile site just like the screenshot

Managed a pair off NDC for my brother..
But couldn't secure a pair anywhere else for myself..
Eff FNL.. After the 3rd CC error I quit..

me and my girl had pairs in cart on fnl and when checking out after tons of spas it said my CC was a gift card w/ zero balance and wouldnt take it.  tried PP and no go either... so bummed i really wanted these for myself and refuse to support resellers. just sucks woke up at 5am nothin....

i have well over $250 in my PayPal and got that message too

weird ive never gotten that error, only the payment invalid error.

Last edited:
nba store?

and im still heated that they charged me, but i didnt get thru

you gotta be a real d1khead site to do that to someone !

FOH

I believe it was caused to the previous attempts that placed authorized charge waiting for total on my card.

I got that twice, i think it had to do with me using the mobile site on the desktop.. I didnt get charged though, used paypal the first go around, and i used debit card the 2nd time.. same message.

Back
Top Bottom