Jordan Retro 3Lab5 Black/Metallic Silver DEC 31ST

Guess im destined to pay a ridiculous amount for these smfh, didnt even think that site would crash...never get my size lol

The UK 8 or 9 US was never there. Once it loaded it was a 8.5! It loaded so slow into my paypal! Im starting to catch on that paypal just wont cut it on these releases. CC info needs to be entered!

I had one in the cart and was jacked. Why have a public release for one size run. Is there anyone who after getting cart jacked would continue to shop at the store?

This site was impossible at the best. I had it load twice and I added and still nothing into the cart. Oh well. But it seems like it wasn't much US people trolling. releases are getting too crazy. Anyone able to cop?

Exactly! I forgot about the size thing for a minute! Ahh well i'll just be happy with the FL ones. I can only pray we get some kind of lucky restock this week with the Bel Airs somewhere.

Last edited:
had on in the cart on my pc and one on the phone. as soon as i clicked checkout I got an error message...

Y'all really complaining about delayed deliveries? Just so some of you guys know the East / Midwest is goin' thru it right now..

It's expected to feel like at least -50°, right now It's -6° and feels like -28° and it's only going to get colder not to mention a snowstorm has and will continue to be in effect I believe. So the last thing I'm worrying about is late packages, it's getting real out here from the Midwest to the East Coast.

Struck out again on Endclothing.uk. Used to be that I managed to get all the "limited" releases that made it onto the site but now it seems that as more people in the states are becoming aware of international sites, its proving to become unreliable for any sort of release.

It's expected to feel like at least -50°, right now It's -6° and feels like -28° and it's only going to get colder not to mention a snowstorm has and will continue to be in effect I believe. So the last thing I'm worrying about is late packages, it's getting real out here from the Midwest to the East Coast.
I feel your pain man.. i'm right next door to illinois, and it's cold as F!!! 

I feel your pain man.. i'm right next door to illinois, and it's cold as F!!! 

Are you in IN? I'm just assuming by your avatar (which I would guess it's probably colder in Indiana at the moment, but regardless the Midwest is feeling it and it's hurting right now. This that cruel winter in the flesh haha.

The fact that "grandma" is using the term FNL is a dead giveaway.  
laugh.gif
roll.gif

FNL economy shipping coming in a day early from UPS. :smokin
On feet pics coming tonight, unfortunately can't rock these til the salty, sanded streets of snowy/rainy NY is a bit cleaner.

FNL economy shipping coming in a day early from UPS. :smokin
On feet pics coming tonight, unfortunately can't rock these til the salty, sanded streets of snowy/rainy NY is a bit cleaner.

I thought the same thing was going to happen with my brother because UPS warehouse was down the block and the package had arrived like at 4 or 5am. It turned out they transferred it to the post office, hopefully that doesn't happen to you as well.

My pair from FNL should be in tomorrow as well. I was able to cop a sz 14. I'm a true sz 13 so if they're too big I'm going to try to do a size swap locally or sell them to buy my right size.

I thought the same thing was going to happen with my brother because UPS warehouse was down the block and the package had arrived like at 4 or 5am. It turned out they transferred it to the post office, hopefully that doesn't happen to you as well.
The economy shipment may have been handed to USPS, but since I have the standard shipping package coming in today, they combined both. They do that sometimes if their system shows it's possible to get both in on the same delivery.

Last edited:
The struggle is real my friends, have some leniency and sympathy if you're in the Midwest all the way to East Coast
eyes.gif
It was 19 degrees down here in Louisiana this morning and the struggle was real for me walking outside. I can only imagine what -14 degrees must feel like...

How much are these going for.  I would like to buy a pair but was wondering what a good price would be for these

Back
Top Bottom