Jordan Retro 4 "Ginger" (Wheat) PRM - Winter '16/'17

These are dope. Not sure why people are willing to pay 400 plus for ten year old retros, but complain about the price tag on these. To each their own. The pinnacle line has been interesting so far - unique looks and materials. My only complaint is the attention to detail. Colored box and dust bag woulda been nice on these, to make it consistent with the Pony Hairs, Snakeskins and Obsidians.

Got mine in, beautiful shoe.

Still miffed at the lack of presentation on Nike/JB's part.

I don't have anything like this in my collection like these, and I'm a sucker for high quality leather.

Swapped the waxed laces in with the quickness.

Last edited:
Got mine in, beautiful shoe.

Still miffed at the lack of presentation on Nike/JB's part.

I don't have anything in my collection like these, and I'm a sucker for high quality leather.

Swapped the waxed laces in with the quickness.

Yes they look super nice with the flat laces. Nice pickup. I cant wait until my pair gets in.

So mad at missing Snakes... were those the most limited of the pinnacle 4's? Ragret not trying hard enough in those

So mad at missing Snakes... were those the most limited of the pinnacle 4's? Ragret not trying hard enough in those

Nike blessed me with a RSVP.

But then someone offered me $730, and was like "Oh, alright."

so, no dust bag or insert with some paragraph of words that i probably wont read with these ginger premiums?

Correct. However this shoe is really all leather except the bottom of the shoe. At least the sides won't crumble like other fours on these. I love my pair.

For those that have tried theirs on how do they fit? Normal 4 size? And if you had the choice to pick these or Vachetta tan ones whats ur opinion. Thanks in advance. Will rep.

Last edited:
For those that have tried theirs on how do they fit? Normal 4 size? And if you had the choice to pick these or Vachetta tan ones whats ur opinion. Thanks in advance. Will rep.

They fit TTS for me, inline with my other fours. (I have an average-width foot. )

These or vachetta 1's?

That's tough...I'm partial to 1's, but fours are probably my second favorite silhouette.

However, 1 > 4....but I love both.

Back
Top Bottom