Jordan Retro 4 NRG “Black/University Red/Court Purple” April 2018 $190

Yea. And ppl have the nerve to say were complaining too much. Sometimes I wonder if those ppl work for Nike or some footstore.

im not expecting quality to be like some gucci shoes... these are jordans at the end of the day... expensive shoes yes but still entry level when it comes to paying a premium for a good quality shoe... but when you compare these to other shoes the quality is trash... they are very similar to travis scott minus the colorway of course... ive gotten a bunch of suede shoes and these are by far the worst...i dont have the option to go in store and exchange so im a just beat these things up... not saying im a mow the lawn with them but ill wear them to the club without hesitation

Last edited:
i usually dont complain about the quality of sneakers since i know they come up from a sweatshop but damn where did you buy these from stockx ?

lol I got it at House of Hoops, but its funny you mentioned Stockx cause I do be paranoid every time I buy something from there if it's going to be flawed, surprisingly I've received some decent fresh pairs from sellers who sell on StockX.

My friend got his pair from hibbet and they look terrible. I can totally see why people think the quality on these are bad. I lucked out with my pair from snkrs but I'm afraid they aren't going to last long if the suede is super sensitive.

im afraid to open my pair from release day.....still in the nike shipping box lol. yall got me shook. i really dont wanna see mesed up suede with bald patches. white patches look sooooooooo bad on black suede.

Who started that rumor of the laser 4's coming back next year?? ..if so I need the black pair, ASAP (rocky)....

My pair gets delivered today, hope they don't look to bad. Starting to wish I would of put the $ towards an og colorway.

My pair gets delivered today, hope they don't look to bad. Starting to wish I would of put the $ towards an og colorway.

If you ordered them its because you wanted them! Enjoy those bad boys I know I enjoy taking them out the box and just staring at them!

im afraid to open my pair from release day.....still in the nike shipping box lol. yall got me shook. i really dont wanna see mesed up suede with bald patches. white patches look sooooooooo bad on black suede.

You're going to have to look sooner or later. Just go ahead and look, if they're not up to par then return them.

Last edited:
Underrated colorway. These look very nice if you can get your hands on a good pair. The tongue is unique for a 4.

20180830_213008.jpg
20180830_212956.jpg

Wow that is messed up. I wouldnt be happy spedning 200$ on a so called limited Jordan and receiving it in a plain ol' Nike box.
Unacceptable.
I once went to FNL to co

Wow that is messed up and unacceptable. I wouldnt be happy spending 200$ on a so called limited Jordan and receiving it in a plain ol' Nike box.

I once went to FNL to buy the Bordeaux 12's and the box was torn and damaged on both sides. It was disgusting and of course it was the last pair. They refused to give me a discount and the reason I was insisting is because to me the box is an important piece of the puzzle. I still bought them though. Got to the parking lot and made a quick uturn to get my money back. I couldnt stand the idea of spend 190+ tax for a damaged box.

I pile up my J's and when you have a beat up box in the mix it messes with the balance of the tower and I am OCD when it comes to organisation. And what if I want to sell them in the near future? Smh
Finish Line is pretty bad when it comes to boxes. The first pair of Ultraboosts I bought came in a tore up box. It looked like a dog had gotten a hold of it.

The 2nd pair of Ultraboosts (LTD-leather cage) came in a black adidas box and it said cloud foam on the side. I thought they sent me the wrong shoes at first but nope, they just shoved the ones I bought in a box for another pair.

The worst and weirdest thing Finish Line has done with boxes is sending me a pair of bred 13s in a Puma box. I have no idea why they thought that was cool but in each case I called and in each case they offered to exchange/return the items (all were out of stock) or give me $20 off my next purchase. I took the $20 each time

You're going to have to look sooner or later. Just go ahead and look, if they're not up to par then return them.

yea i know its inevitable, youre right. but the feeling of opening a fresh pair that i really wanted and expecting to see a good pair but seeing that they are messed up is a cruddy feeling. been through that way too many times lol. but im gonna open em today after work and i pray theyre good. i dont need perfection, just be satisfactory lol.

Don't let it reach a point where opening the box is no longer enjoyable. Just open it up where theres warm/ neutral lights first and go from there. Bright white lights like in retail stores are unnatural & magnify imperfections.

Quality wise. It was def better 2001-2007

Attachments

• 1AC88508-5981-420C-BD0D-595BF33D5E48.jpeg
    1AC88508-5981-420C-BD0D-595BF33D5E48.jpeg
    291.1 KB · Views: 26
Back
Top Bottom