Jordan Retro 4 NRG “Black/University Red/Court Purple” April 2018 $190

Didn’t even remember what the first ones looked like...looks like only difference is the tongue jumpman color and drake sig

Cool pick up..nothing crazy

I noticed the signature right away but didn’t want to chance it and said what the hell if it’s the same **** from last year I’ll just return it but hopefully it has the Drake signature on it
but it still the same shoe

I actually like the suede jumpman on the tongue on the original release more, but these are cool. If resell is high I'll sell these and cop the first release.

Yeah... definitely sitting on them until.then or at least before the final game. Surprised the original release hasn't gone up more. I actually was just looking at them a day or two ago.

I actually like the suede jumpman on the tongue on the original release more, but these are cool. If resell is high I'll sell these and cop the first release.

I don’t Imagine a high resale on this
if you wanted the shoe you bought it not to resell it

Both 10s are pretty much at box price some 3 to 4 years later Especially the black pair

Thought the purple Travis Scott 4's drop
giphy.gif

i got a pair. but wait, i thought they took all these and just put that other regular tongue tag on em? are these leftovers that didnt get that treatment?

Back
Top Bottom