Jordan Retro 4 NRG “Black/University Red/Court Purple” April 2018 $190

Would suspect quality is better on these
Naw. Sure “we” and “shoe people” will go back and forth on this, I’m sure with people leaning towards saying these are “better,” but I’m sure these are just the last drop but with new tongue tags. I personally prefer the blacked out suede tongue tag on my pair (it’s different than other Jordan 4s), but this is a pretty good marketing ploy by JB. Can’t knock the hustle.

I prefer the blacked out tongue label from the old release. Hopefully the QC is better for those that copped this release.

someone go to the OVO store in manhattan or jordan flight 23 store in bk and find out about the box and production dates

if this came out last year it would have been madness for this shoe

They got me outta curiosity.
Screenshot_2019-06-02-09-31-07.png

Got me & my brother a pair for his birthday on the original drop.
20180818_100953.jpg

Material looks the same in the original comparison pics. Doubt if anything will happen w/ these, but I guess we'll wait & see.
https://www.kicksonfire.com/air-jordan-4-nrg-raptors-drake/
Air-Jordan-4-2.png

Air-Jordan-4-1.png

Air-Jordan-4-3.png

Last edited:
just ordered a 10.5 on snkrs...almost 1 hour after they dropped. no one on the west coast awake for these. didnt think it would go thru. most likely will return haha

word

I was just saying i wish these had the NA on back. Or the owl or OVO.

Anything but that Jumpman.

The sig really not that much of a difference to warrant buying them again
Pretty much. I love my pair as is, but if JB really wanted to force me to fork up the funds, a different heel tab would’ve done the trick. But I feel like that would require these to be a whole new production run which I don’t think these are. I mean JB makes the shoe, so technically they could’ve started these as soon as the Raptors made the Eastern Conference Finals (if they would’ve lost just spun it as “remembering the historical run of Drake’s team” or something like that, but since they won it’s what they’re doing now), but being these are such a quick drop, swapping and switching tongues is the easiest change possible.

Hit on OVO

$25 shipping :smh:

Never got the snkrs notification

Oh man these released on OVO website too? Maybe it will have his sig on the tongue tag. I impulse purchased these and didn’t even notice the tag til after. That’s dope, big Drake fan here so this will be cool if that’s the case

Oh man these released on OVO website too? Maybe it will have his sig on the tongue tag. I impulse purchased these and didn’t even notice the tag til after. That’s dope, big Drake fan here so this will be cool if that’s the case
Same. Didn’t cop last year and had considered buying on Stock X but I’d rather get them from Nike because I have the option to return if the quality isn’t where I want it to be.

Plus, the tongue on these is better than the one from last year.

It will. All promotional images on Jordan/Nike app say so.

this is slightly intriguing .... the first non-OVO branded drake collab .... and a clear sign the adidas deal is dead. if i remember to last year the box was ovo owl branded

Back
Top Bottom