Jordan Retro 4 NRG “Black/University Red/Court Purple” April 2018 $190

Got my pair in and these are going straight back. Got these 3 stripe imprints all around both shoes, as if Drake actually signed with adidas.
20190605_145701.jpg
20190605_145756.jpg
20190605_145856.jpg

just got my pair tooand my pair is DOOOOOKIE! giant glue stains on toebox of both shoes, and on the right shoe, the tongue has too much suede material so its literally just scrunched up. TURRIBLE. going right back to nike smh

20190605_181521.jpg
20190605_181806.jpg

Ditto with what y’all said...These are going straight back to Nike first thing tomorrow...

Nothing to be brag about lol Should of just returned them, now somebody else has to deal w/ them :wow:

The quality is absolutely awful on these lol

WOWZERS

Just got my pair and just like everyone else's the quality is terrible. Glue stains and scuffs all over. Honestly they should have B-Stocked these things. My Melo 13's look better than these, even with the red glue stains. More than likely getting returned to Nike, because Stock X probably won't take them.

Sucks for these guys, should have..

The whole time I was thinking the TS Cactus Jack 4 quality was bad too, but people weren't sending them back lol. Looks like returning these to Nike may come back to bite some people in the ...

Kind of crazy, I was just with some peeps last night talking about these Raptor 4s Drake Sig, one of them kept saying how he returned his pair back before going to work in the morning and another said he made measley $3 off Stockx. I wake up today and I see their size jump like +$150 LOL..........

Is it so bad that I want my pair to not be absolute garbage though? I know it's well known that the quality of the OGs was bad so I should have expected these to be bad too, but I feel like mine were on a complete different level of trash QC-wise and still are. Resale prices spiking doesn't change that and the Raps winning doesn't change that either. Seeing people with pretty good pairs compared to my adidas 3-stripe looking one made me feel some kind of way, but Nike gave me a 20% disco so I kept 'em because they're a personal for me. Missed out on the OGs somehow and missed every restock but hit on these.

one of the people I trade with locally just paid £370 for some of the UnDrake UK7's. These going nuts.

Is it so bad that I want my pair to not be absolute garbage though? I know it's well known that the quality of the OGs was bad so I should have expected these to be bad too, but I feel like mine were on a complete different level of trash QC-wise and still are. Resale prices spiking doesn't change that and the Raps winning doesn't change that either. Seeing people with pretty good pairs compared to my adidas 3-stripe looking one made me feel some kind of way, but Nike gave me a 20% disco so I kept 'em because they're a personal for me. Missed out on the OGs somehow and missed every restock but hit on these.

Yeah your situation is unfortunate, have you tried getting a suede brush or tooth brush and buff it out a little?

Come on man. Do you really think I would return these to Nike before the finals were over. These were bought strictly on speculation of Toronto winning and possibly making a little profit. This isn't my first rodeo and I'm definitely not a Drake fan. I'm still a little concerned with Stock X rejecting them for quality issues though. I guess we'll see how this all settles . Its nice to have options.

why does it suck for me? i didnt buy my pair to resell. i bought em to wear. and there were 2 huge gluestains on the toeboxes of both shoes. so im not going to keep em. its plain and simple.

btw, fun fact.....i didnt return em yet. didnt have time during the week so was gonna do it this weekend. so i stll got em. and still returning either today or dropping off tomorrow after the beach with fam.

sucks for u that u took the time to go back and find those quotes just to sound dumb. like potential resell is why everyone buys their kicks....lol wtf

If anything resell them and try to locate a better pair if you really want em... sending them back to Nike is the unwisest choice.

Yeah your situation is unfortunate, have you tried getting a suede brush or tooth brush and buff it out a little?
Yeah I've tried, but they seem more like glue marks that look like guide lines for the stitching above them, so they aren't coming off unless I do something more drastic, which would mess up the suede.

It sucks, but I'm gonna wear the hell out of these so it is what it is. I'll live with it.

If anything resell them and try to locate a better pair if you really want em... sending them back to Nike is the unwisest choice.

i dont really do the resell route. but if i did, i dont think i could use goat or stockx anyways. they most likely would reject. my pair is that bad for real. if it wasnt, id rock em.
and do yall really think these gonna makea super jump in value if raptors win? we honestly dont know which team drake is really cheering for....

if warriors win somehow, homeboy might take that armband off and throw on a yellow #30 jersey for all we know.....who remembers when he had a cavs jersey on going hard? LOL

dang.JPG

Last edited:
It’s definitely gonna shoot up if/when they win the finals
The price jumped $125 basically overnight for the original ones
Won’t be surprised if they hit $400 at this rate

I’m sick I sold my pair from the original release on StockX last weekend after copping the Drake pair from Nike, I always wanted that pair anyway, no point in having both, so I let the 1st pair go to cover the cost, now they’re up over $100 :smh::lol: who would’ve known, **** happens sometimes tho guys

If the Raptors do win (I mean it seems likely, but anything can happen) what are the odds of another release of these with some sort of tweak?

Nike probably has a ton of B grades sitting in a warehouse somewhere
Wouldn’t be surprised if they show up at the outlets considering there seemed to be a lot of retail pairs with flaws

Back
Top Bottom