Jordan Retro 6 "Maroon" - Dec. 5, 2015 ($220)

Got my NDC pair last night, inspected them this morning and they're straight [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]. I have an Eastbay pair coming tomorrow, so I'll keep whatever pair looks the best and send the other pair back to Eastbay.

That's not the case for me at all. I only have one pair of 3's, one pair of 4's and now these 6's. I'm not even close to being a collector or sneaker head. I am however a fan of integrity and in my opinion the flaws on my pair are unacceptable for the amount of money paid. 
yawns........smokey gif

why does it bother you guys so much? its their money. let um complain

i got a feeling somebody at nike could have took a dump on the toe box and you dudes would be like " a little dookie never hurt nobody stop complaing!"

:lol:
going off on here about QC issues is falling on deaf ears seriously go bihhhh somewhere else. Like Bruh Man on Martin said scrape the mold off the bread and it's good to eat again

View media item 1822676

I rocked my pair once it came in from NDC & man do I love how these came out. The leather is not super soft but they not cheap either & more importantly, they fix the toe box finally.

With these being comfortable & Nike Air being back on a VI since 2000, I said this is one of the best releases JB had done so far (My favorite being the Chi 1's).

Dont sleep on these if you hasnt scoop yet.

I just got my pair in today and paint on my shoes are cracking too. And I got a smudge mark by the nike emblem smh. They going back

Mine arrived today from NDC they are so dope! Maybe it's the maroon I d k but these got that serious classic vibe. 6s are my fav so im keepin em till they crumble!!! I hope the Mar00n jacket hits disc eventually I'll cop if it does. See yall in the remastered carmine thread 2018??? 2017???? BRING IT!!! View media item 1822959

I used 2 like delz but past year he's acting really salty. Always complaining...it's like he once loved shoes and hates his YouTube job now and JB all together...Prolly tried 2 get flowed some pairs for reviews and got denied lmao

After all these years, he still hasn't figured out that mass produced shoes come with minor flaws, blemishes, etc.

I used 2 like delz but past year he's acting really salty. Always complaining...it's like he once loved shoes and hates his YouTube job now and JB all together...Prolly tried 2 get flowed some pairs for reviews and got denied lmao

I think one of the reasons is he's seen a bunch of people who have been doing it a shorter period are getting a lot more perks.

I saw one video where he was saying he's not like a lot of others, he gives the detail people want to hear. You go to a store and video tape anything on the shelf with a poor quality video or you're complaining. So insightful :lol:

Yeah true I think he was 1 of the 1st few people doing it...all the others be getting nike jb event invites and he doesnt

on the topic of sizing, what do you guys think of nike in general, and what sizes do you guys wear in other brands/shoes? and how do you like your shoes to fit?

i find that in nike, i have to go up .5 to an 8.5 and it's the size i take in all of my nikes (flyknit racer, flyknit trainer, flyknit lunar1, lunarglide 4, aj1, xi's, free inneva woven; still haven't worn the innevas, though)

in other brands, however:

vans (authentic, sk8-hi) - 8
red wing (875) - 7
timberland (6" boot) - 7.5, though it's a bit too snug at the toe for my liking
common projects (original vintage high) - 40
maison martin margiela (gat) - 41

i think the size you take in vans and/or mmm gats is a pretty good indicator of your true size

and i like my shoes to fit more towards the snug side fwiw

Last edited:
Aside from ALL Those Overdone Maroon/burgundy Footlocker/Custom Shirt outfits, This How I'm going to be Next Summer:
smokin.gif

Back
Top Bottom