Jordan Retro 6 "Maroon" - Dec. 5, 2015 ($220)

seriously tho finishline store shipped orders are a gamble because of the employees there. sometimes they take forever to ship or they end up selling the pair before the order is met

looking and feeling my maroon 6s and it makes me angry. angry nike couldnt use the synthetic leather they used on these for the rest of the og vis last year

its far from perfect but atleast the synthetic leather on the maroons is flexible compared to the toilet seat hard leather on the infrareds, sport blues, and carmines...
LOL!!!!toilet!!

Last edited:
looking and feeling my maroon 6s and it makes me angry. angry nike couldnt use the synthetic leather they used on these for the rest of the og vis last year

its far from perfect but atleast the synthetic leather on the maroons is flexible compared to the toilet seat hard leather on the infrareds, sport blues, and carmines...

Im just glad they fixed the toe box, that was the real travesty when it came to last years VI's. And now that Nike Air is back, it makes the 2014s irrelevant to me.

Quality is still better than the white infrared 6s tho. And lets not forget the FR 5s
sick.gif
. True toilet seat material

Considering this is the very first retro of these Maroon 6s and their whole "remastering" advertising, they probably had an incentive use some solid quality leather on these VIs this time around in comparison to the ones from last year (even in TTS, the White Infrared VIs from last year still has a very narrow toebox for me)

Im just glad they fixed the toe box, that was the real travesty when it came to last years VI's. And now that Nike Air is back, it makes the 2014s irrelevant to me.
Man that is the truth. I pulled out my other 6's from last year and just shook my head seeing them next to the Maroon's. Which is sad cause the Black/Infrared 6 is my favorite pair of all time. I can only hope they do the rest of them over properly.

Man that is the truth. I pulled out my other 6's from last year and just shook my head seeing them next to the Maroon's. Which is sad cause the Black/Infrared 6 is my favorite pair of all time. I can only hope they do the rest of them over properly.

Well most of the 6s last year were significantly cheaper than $220 retail

For $50 more, I hope so.

So you guys kept buying sneakers you were unhappy with?

So that means you're going to sell them?

For $50 more, I hope so.

For ME the $50 is too much for the changes/additions to the model. I guess some people feel the extra money is worth it but I'd rather keep the Jumpman on the heel and my $50 in my pocket. I don't think the 2014s are necessarily THAT inferior, if you consider the price difference, they were a great value.

For $50 more, I hope so.

They are already gone. Got rid of them earlier this year.

I loved the color of the white infrareds and wanted to wear them, but just never got around to it. I bought Black/Infrareds online and when having them in hand and I just couldnt get over the material they used.

Got my pair in from Eastbay today. I was kind of nervous seeing as how a lot of people in here were complaining. But my pair is perfect.

Back in box they go, not wearing these for a long time.

Ill be honest, I didnt even check my pair, they went straight to my feet. I Dont care if the covers dont match exactly.

Last edited:
View media item 1824188 View media item 1824189Just opened my pair from FNL. Materials are ok. Better than the white infrared from last year. Paint and craftsmanship was good. Maroon paint slightly outside of the line at places but not bad. I was scared after seeing all these posts of people's pairs having piss yellow tongue sleeves. Looking at mine they aren't bad. Atleast both shoes are a consistent tint. Wish it was more white but oh well. Just glad I got a pair and happy with the shoe.

Just got mine in today. Very very pleased with them; I'm happy with the actual fit as well. I have all of the og colors that released in 2014 and they all run big in my opinion, except for these. These are amazing

Mad I sized down. I thought these would run big like the 2014's. Definitely tts this time around.

Every retro prior to the remastered shoes I bought an 11.5. For the remastered shoes I figured they would retool the fit so I started to buy 12s. Glad I did because these all now are much truer to size than before.

Every retro prior to the remastered shoes I bought an 11.5. For the remastered shoes I figured they would retool the fit so I started to buy 12s. Glad I did because these all now are much truer to size than before.

Yep lesson learned now. All my other remastered Jordans are tts now that I think about it. Idk why I assumed the 6's would be different.

Back
Top Bottom