Jordan Retro 6 "Maroon" - Dec. 5, 2015 ($220)

looks like I'm going to cop two pairs just so that I can get both nike lace locks on my pair and sale the other pair with the jordan lace locks 
smokin.gif

Still undecided. Jordan keeps making cardboard garbage for premium prices, and this is coming from a person who has been wearing them since the 90s. Why couldn't they do this for the infrared? They do look pretty good though

it took me over a year to find a pair my size, build it up from scratch and find OG all :frown: its like its a waste plus i would hate to see jordan screw the release up, hybebeast reselling these for 400+ and everyone rocking these :frown:
if they are limited there will be more pairs on eBay and for resale than on people's feet. But damn that's crazy, this kindve thing is why I haven't sought out any 2004-prior releases since they are coming out again

:rofl: @ Little man still crying about these coming back because he hunted down an original pair.

Not even sure if I want these, and I still can't wait for details to be cemented so the thread can collectively do this for his whining ***

anigif_enhanced-buzz-6041-1436460368-20.gif
:rofl:

Still undecided. Jordan keeps making cardboard garbage for premium prices, and this is coming from a person who has been wearing them since the 90s. Why couldn't they do this for the infrared? They do look pretty good though

Even if the quality is high in comparison to our Infrared mids, it's not going to be high high quality.

This recent 6 low is by far the highest quality 6 I've seen including The C&C pack and still, if it rivals the quality of those, the $200+ price tag is only going to be justified if you really collect or really love Retro J's

Last edited:
The quality on the Infrared lows is :D
They remind me of the 2000 midnight navy's leather

The quality on the infrareds and sport blues from last year is :rofl:

Seeing as OG's go for mad money, can get you "props" from people you don't know, and are in general held to a higher standard over retros, always.

it took me over a year to find a pair my size, build it up from scratch and find OG all :frown: its like its a waste plus i would hate to see jordan screw the release up, hybebeast reselling these for 400+ and everyone rocking these :frown:
Your fault for buying a 25 year old shoe when you know they're bound to come out again eventually.

These are looking better and better each time I look at them.

Last edited:
Honestly, how many Jordans really only come out once and never again? Really shouldn't expect that for anything that's not a special realease, like the Anniversaries and the J2K's.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom