Jordan Retro 6 "Maroon" - Dec. 5, 2015 ($220)

I swear people just make new names up for everything you buy expensive shoes? hypebeast, you sell shoes, reseller you buy ogs people **** on you what is acceptable?

I swear people just make new names up for everything you buy expensive shoes? hypebeast, you sell shoes, reseller you buy ogs people **** on you what is acceptable?

No one cares that you buy OG's. They just don't support your repeated request that these not come out again because you happened to spend your money, of your own free will, buying an OG and now want them to remain limited.

No one cares that you buy OG's. They just don't support your repeated request that these not come out again because you happened to spend your money, of your own free will, buying an OG and now want them to remain limited.

Honestly, how many Jordans really only come out once and never again? Really shouldn't expect that for anything that's not a special realease, like the Anniversaries and the J2K's.

Other than a handful of 1s and city 10s, all the og jordans have been retroed atleast one time.

honestly these are the last og 6's i need

had these back in elementary so definitely need ...glad they are in og form at that too

The true highlight of the year. Forget the 8's. Can't get any better than this right here.

Last edited:
When I joined this forum, I was surprised at a lot of things, the love for Maroons was one of them.

Sport Blues> These.
Actually, I'd take every OG color way over this one.

I do like how just the eye brow and around the heel bubble is painted as opposed to a greater portion of the midsole
There are a bunch of Retro+ that I like these much better than.

Last edited:
When I joined this forum, I was surprised at a lot of things, the love for Maroons was one of them.

Sport Blues> These.
Actually, I'd take every OG color way over this one.

I do like how just the eye brow and around the heel bubble is painted as opposed to a greater portion of the midsole
There are a bunch of Retro+ that I like these much better than.

Nostalgia my man...these were my school colors growing up and I rocked them till they fell apart...

Sports Blues are better than these, but I still want these. (These'll also have better quality just because that's the way it is.)

Maroon is an all around better color than Sport Blue. When people think of Michael Jordan, you think of Red.  Not blue. And what is Maroon? It's a shade of Red.

Last edited:

Maroon is an all around better color than Sport Blue. When people think of Michael Jordan, you think of Red.  Not blue. And what is Maroon? It's a shade of Red.
How does that make it a better color? 
laugh.gif

I do agree with maroon being a better color though.

Back
Top Bottom