Jordan Retro 6 "Maroon" - Dec. 5, 2015 ($220)

Quality is still better than the white infrared 6s tho. And lets not forget the FR 5s:x . True toilet seat material

can someone fill me in with what's wrong with the white infrared 6s??? i see them on my local craigslist selling for 180$ DS another 140$ VNDS

can someone fill me in with what's wrong with the white infrared 6s??? i see them on my local craigslist selling for 180$ DS another 140$ VNDS
The leather quality, basically.  In comparison to this year's Maroon 6 release, those white infrared 6s had some really stiff leather.  Then again, the previous White Infrared retro before the 2014 edition actually had TERRIBLE LEATHER too.

My sb6s feel stiff...I wonder if all this toilet leather we got will eventually soften up in a few years

What is a good way to get glue off the maroon color without messing it up

post a picture of the excessive glue on your pair before you think of damaging the shoe,, also the glue is translucent so it shouldn't be a big deal, I really would like to see a picture of the shoes

September blues aka sport blues aka Seinfelds. I just started collecting 2 Yeats ago they were my 1st. A true grail to me no matter how big of a plastic turd it is

Last edited:
I remember I used to call them september blue, I liked the name better 
smokin.gif
 never posted it up here tho, didn't wanna get flamed 
laugh.gif

Screwed around with the snkrs app and inadvertently bought these. They do look decent with some Red-Skins colors, though Still not $220-decent.
Can't wait to send em back :/.

Last edited:
You accidentally put your password in and clicked checkout? There is a cancel option under your orders in the SNKRS app...
Call it efficiency; but the way I see it, they want their stock gone ASAP. It hadn't been 30mins since placing the order that the status had been updated to "preparing for shipment". Too late by then.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom