Jordan Retro 6 "Maroon" - Dec. 5, 2015 ($220)

roll.gif
Lol Man the guy stepping on the 6s looks like Kuwabara! 

Where's Sak to call this out 
laugh.gif

It's same name that the shoe is called 
laugh.gif
 can't speak on the anime since I never really watched it, but the manga 
smokin.gif
 one of the only things that could remotely make me like basketball.
Ah I thought the Manga had a different name but yeah I figured it wasn't Yu Yu Hakusho. It just didn't look like it and I should know I watched it religiously on Toonami back in the good years of Cartoon Network

Ah I thought the Manga had a different name but yeah I figured it wasn't Yu Yu Hakusho. It just didn't look like it and I should know I watched it religiously on Toonami back in the good years of Cartoon Network
i remember the good CN, now its just ******* uncle grandpa and other weird ********.

Chill, every generation refers to the previous as crap. I been in the cartoon game since looney tunes. Which is the only thing that I think is crap :rofl: compared to the OG's :tongue:

Classic Looney Tunes are some of the best cartoons ever made. :smokin Lowkey been meaning to pick up DVD sets of Bugs Bunny and Daffy Duck for years now. Started collecting Batman the Animated Series so I might finally start that as my next project once I get season 3 and 4.

Classic Looney Tunes are some of the best cartoons ever made. :smokin Lowkey been meaning to pick up DVD sets of Bugs Bunny and Daffy Duck for years now. Started collecting Batman the Animated Series so I might finally start that as my next project once I get season 3 and 4.
I fools with looney toons and especially what's new Scooby doo and even a pup named Scooby doo now that was a classic

I fools with looney toons and especially what's new Scooby doo and even a pup named Scooby doo now that was a classic

Not to keep de-railing the thread, but Pup Named Scooby-Doo is actually my favorite show from that franchise. I was never a huge fan of it honestly, but that show was an interesting take that I genuinely enjoyed. Same with a lot of the films they were coming out with in the 90s.

Not to keep de-railing the thread, but Pup Named Scooby-Doo is actually my favorite show from that franchise. I was never a huge fan of it honestly, but that show was an interesting take that I genuinely enjoyed. Same with a lot of the films they were coming out with in the 90s.

I loved that show! I used to watch it every saturday morning. Thats like I liked The Flinstone Kids as much as the original Flinstones

Back
Top Bottom