Jordan Retro 6 "Maroon" - Dec. 5, 2015 ($220)

going to double up real soon....just copped my fifth pair of NA wc4 and will sit on them for a while keeping them on lockdown while i admire these maroons...so so nice...well done jb....shame on you for making those wack wc4's....
Lmk if u find a spot around the bay area that does

going to double up real soon....just copped my fifth pair of NA wc4 and will sit on them for a while keeping them on lockdown while i admire these maroons...so so nice...well done jb....shame on you for making those wack wc4's....
Werent you crying for the last week about how bad that shoe is? :smh:

Last edited:
Werent you crying for the last week about how bad that shoe is? :smh:

He alluded to it before but he's not gonna keep them.

lol never that... I could've had these for $200 shipped from fnl when they were sitting but my dumb *** thought I could catch an even better deal since they seemed outlet bound to me smh lol

I currently live in jersey so no tax and I had a coupon but I decided to use em on something else... Regardless I still regret not picking them up for that price when I had the chance. I know these are sitting in some places still tho

The moment I tried these Maroon 6s on at HOH during All Star Weekend I knew we got a winner. These have a much softer upper than the Air Command Force white cardboard leather and black stiff durabuck pairs I had to return early last year due to discomfort. It was sitting on the shelf on a Saturday afternoon at the same time when there were a ton of peeps lining up for 306 Yonge. Seemed like nobody wanted them so easy cop.

Quality wise not bad, the paint job could be better but this is no Made in Korea / Taiwan era. The WC4s my buddy got seemed like trash compare to these Maroons 6s.

Perfect winter shoes to beat on, just drown it with Jason Markk Repel and the snow / dirt will come right off. If the 2006 Mars 4s I used as winter beater lasted for 5-6 years straight, I'm sure these will be even more rugged. Saving my usual Asics and NBs for the warmer weather.

BTW I think the reason why there is a large variation in terms of QC with these, could be cuz Nike contracted multiple partners in China to make these (just my guess). They will never get to the quality level of Made in USA / UK New Balance for example because NB owns those factories themselves doing way lower production volume, and those shoes aren't absolutely perfect either.

Last edited:
The moment I tried these Maroon 6s on at HOH during All Star Weekend I knew we got a winner. These have a much softer upper than the Air Command Force white cardboard leather and black stiff durabuck pairs I had to return early last year due to discomfort. It was sitting on the shelf on a Saturday afternoon at the same time when there were a ton of peeps lining up for 306 Yonge. Seemed like nobody wanted them so easy cop.

Quality wise not bad, the paint job could be better but this is no Made in Korea / Taiwan era. The WC4s my buddy got seemed like trash compare to these Maroons 6s.

Perfect winter shoes to beat on, just drown it with Jason Markk Repel and the snow / dirt will come right off. If the 2006 Mars 4s I used as winter beater lasted for 5-6 years straight, I'm sure these will be even more rugged. Saving my usual Asics and NBs for the warmer weather.

BTW I think the reason why there is a large variation in terms of QC with these, could be cuz Nike contracted multiple partners in China to make these (just my guess). They will never get to the quality level of Made in USA / UK New Balance for example because NB owns those factories themselves doing way lower production volume, and those shoes aren't absolutely perfect either.

View media item 1932315

Winter shoes fam? My maroons will never ever see no winter. Strictly summertime/early fall only. They actually got a fall vibe going on. I could see these looking fresh with all the different colored leaves on the ground.

Back
Top Bottom