Jordan Retro 6 "Maroon" - Dec. 5, 2015 ($220)

It's months later and u don't regret passing on these. I'm not hating on the shoe, I just feel my $220(possibly more) will be better spent on the remastered Infrareds.

But anyway, how are y'alls outsoles holding up? I want too sure about the smoked sole

Personally I'm not too worried about these yellowing. These are going to look better with age and wear (similar to Retro 1s)
or more similar to burgundy 5s

Last edited:
The burgundy joints was fire. I used to wear a laney on my right foot, and burgndy on my left.

Last edited:
I appreciate the links but when they don't cart in the first place it's a bust from the beginning if that makes sense :lol:

Last edited:
Mine still DS....between these and the hares Imma be tip toeing lol...I know they just shoes but damn they look so clean!!

Any spots still have these?

Edit: got em, my "plug" had a pair I previously gave him

Last edited by a moderator:
if I fail on the frenchies, which probably won't happen cuz I've yet to fail on what I want. I'll cop a pair of these to finish my 6 collection

Finally found a pairin size 7.5 through a Facebook seller in Europe. I sent him money over a month ago through PayPal and he claims he didn't have access to the money for weeks. Anyone else had this issue with sending money overseas via PayPal?

Back
Top Bottom