Jordan Retro 6 "Maroon" - Dec. 5, 2015 ($220)

First wear and the maroon tongue is already bleeding into the white lining smh

Same exact thing happen with my Maroons. I wore 1 time for 3 hours and the dye bleed on the lining and shoe laces. I returned mine back at Footaction.

Some cat on FB was telling me you must not be use to shoes because thats what they do. If im dropping $200+ for shoes, i dont exect the damn dye to bleed everywhere.

the only shoes that ever bled for me were the original release patent navy answer 1 i bought from eastbay for 60 and that didnt happen til ten years later

so no this is not what shoes normally do. facebook guy was probably a male thot in prison

The bleeding doesnt bug me for some reason, I just like the aged look of the shoe :smokin

Finally found a pairin size 7.5 through a Facebook seller in Europe. I sent him money over a month ago through PayPal and he claims he didn't have access to the money for weeks. Anyone else had this issue with sending money overseas via PayPal?
Make a claim with PayPal you will win the case u never received your item.

Finally found a pairin size 7.5 through a Facebook seller in Europe. I sent him money over a month ago through PayPal and he claims he didn't have access to the money for weeks. Anyone else had this issue with sending money overseas via PayPal?
i am actually going through something similar, selling something to a guy in canada and its been like a week and paypal is treating it like a cheque still waitin on this $ :smh: ... but i would deff call paypal and see whats up

the only shoes that ever bled for me were the original release patent navy answer 1 i bought from eastbay for 60 and that didnt happen til ten years later

so no this is not what shoes normally do. facebook guy was probably a male thot in prison
Only shoe that bled for me is my Original Jordan XIII

Missed yet another restock
mean.gif
gotta have mobile twitter notifications on bruh

This pair surprised me more than any other I've copped in a long time. I went from really being on the fence since I thought they were plain plus the 220 price tag. I ended up entering the draw on the off chance I'd win and did. When I opened the box all of the doubt was out the window I find myself wanting to wear these a lot. To the point that I started looking for a second pair. If anyone is on the fence or ready to give up on picking up a pair u won't regret it if you pass

Last edited:
the Maroon strip on the back pull tab of my left shoe is coming off....waited for these, paid $220, and this is what I get? I've worn them 5 times. I'm done with retros.

the Maroon strip on the back pull tab of my left shoe is coming off....waited for these, paid $220, and this is what I get? I've worn them 5 times. I'm done with retros.

Pic? You mean the paint or the acutal tab?

Did anyone notice how the Infared 6's had a tighter fit then all the other 6's that released last year? Im about to pull the trigger on a pair of Maroon 6s would like to know from anyone who has the Infared 6s if they fit like infareds, tighter then the other 6s?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom