Jordan Retro 6 "Maroon" - Dec. 5, 2015 ($220)

I would say DS $260 is a great price . Anywhere from $260 to $280
I've seen DS going for $200-240 on eBay, of course you never know how "DS" the shoes are and how trustworthy the sellers can be, but I would say they can be had $200-240 just because there's so many  listings for them in that price range. 

so happy i never paid retail for these. I have someone willing to sell it to me for 165 shipped PADS. with original everything

I haven't been able to wear my pair lately....they are still some if the most comfortable shoes I own. I played basketball in them at the gym for like, four hours straight....I was super happy with the way they preformed....and the still look fresh even with the creases. I really think this might be one of the greatest pair of sneakers I ever owned...see people getting them for way cheaper than what I bought them for...but to tell the truth I am not mad about how much I spent on them....because these shoes are easily one of the GREATEST CLASSIC J'S EVER[emoji]128226[/emoji][emoji]128077[/emoji]

Last edited:
I haven't been able to wear my pair lately....they are still some if the most comfortable shoes I own. I played basketball in them at the gym for like, four hours straight....I was super happy with the way they preformed....and the still look fresh even with the creases. I really think this might be one of the greatest pair of sneakers I ever owned...see people getting them for way cheaper than what I bought them for...but to tell the truth I am not mad about how much I spent on them....because these shoes are easily one of the GREATEST CLASSIC J'S EVER[emoji]128226[/emoji][emoji]128077[/emoji]
like more comfortable than carmines and recent infrareds? I realize all nike air remastered pairs are more comftable than their recent release retros. How are these, i know 6s fit loose but as long as there more comftable than its previous retros than im super happy.

happy reading your comment, makes me excited for my pair

like more comfortable than carmines and recent infrareds? I realize all nike air remastered pairs are more comftable than their recent release retros. How are these, i know 6s fit loose but as long as there more comftable than its previous retros than im super happy.

I had carmines and these are way more comfortable.

yeah they are really comfortable...unfortunately though these are the first pair of 6s that have owned so I don't know if they are like the Carmines or infrareds...I wish you the best with your pair though

Last edited:
i asked nike on chat to look these up in a 50 mile radius at the factory stores and no luck. ugh really want a pair at discount

So, how bad do these chip? All of my 2014 6s have held up real well but some pics here have me worred about pulling these out.

Picked these up finally the other day! Super pumped cause they look great in hand.

So, how bad do these chip? All of my 2014 6s have held up real well but some pics here have me worred about pulling these out.
Not sure what you mean by chip but the biggest problem is the paint on the bottom outsole, they will wear off and reveal that the entire outsole is translucent.

got my pair. I love them. They are comforabtle and fit more true to size than the other 6s that released. The toes on these are perfect. They are more slim, the other like carmines and infrareds have a wierd bump on the.

They made these 6s great except for the midsole paint and yeah the bottom white comes of easily. idk why smh.

Idc paid 165, way below retail IMO

I am so glad people are still checking for these sneakers because they are one of the best retros releases so far... Imo

Happened to be in canton Ohio this last weekend (random family thing with the girl friend). And I needed some time alone so I headed up to the Nike outlet outside of Cleveland....doubled up on these for a cool $120

Happened to be in canton Ohio this last weekend (random family thing with the girl friend). And I needed some time alone so I headed up to the Nike outlet outside of Cleveland....doubled up on these for a cool $120
did they have men sizes ???

There were 3 pairs of size 14 on the hash wall. I snagged the best pair and box. Looked in my buddies size for shoes (9-10) and didn't see any maroon 6s. Nothing like a full run sale. It was like $169 plus the 30% weekend discount. Couldn't even tell you what city or outlet it was I went to....south of Cleveland and north of Akron. Never been to Ohio before....

Back
Top Bottom