Jordan Retro 6 "Maroon" - Dec. 5, 2015 ($220)

I haven't been able to wear my pair lately....they are still some if the most comfortable shoes I own. I played basketball in them at the gym for like, four hours straight....I was super happy with the way they preformed....and the still look fresh even with the creases. I really think this might be one of the greatest pair of sneakers I ever owned...see people getting them for way cheaper than what I bought them for...but to tell the truth I am not mad about how much I spent on them....because these shoes are easily one of the GREATEST CLASSIC J'S EVER[emoji]128226[/emoji][emoji]128077[/emoji]
It's about time I cop my size 10 already. I love these but soooo many fakes/b-grades out that I'm afraid to pull the trigger. Anyone know what key things I should look out for?

Edit: Whoops. Thought this was the Infrared thread.
bgrades aren't fakes btw

What outlets these showing up in tho 
nerd.gif

Thread dig but I just copped a pair on ebay for $160, "only tried on" but we know how that goes...love these kicks

Is the paint chipping bad on these? I want to know whether to break my pair out or just let them go.

These are really nice actually, the fitting is different and has a more sleek toe, its a good model just wish all models had the cut of these retros. The paint is bad on these though. sigh nobody or thing is perfect.

Are the fakes fairly close to the legit pairs?

The reason I ask is because there seems to be no definitive way to l/c these, as pairs from legit retailers all came with differences (yellowed laceholder vs white, clear midsole vs foggy, etc)

I'm 95% sure mine are legit but it's frustrating not being able to find a definitive answer

Last edited by a moderator:
Are the fakes fairly close to the legit pairs?

The reason I ask is because there seems to be no definitive way to l/c these, as pairs from legit retailers all came with differences (yellowed laceholder vs white, clear midsole vs foggy, etc)

I'm 95% sure mine are legit but it's frustrating not being able to find a definitive answer
perforations and certain small details

didn´t even wear my pair yet.. about time to break them out.

Anyways, SNS opened a new store here in Berlin not too long ago and Maroons were some of the older Js they brought back. As of last week they were still available in store. So after a year, these are still sitting. Some 72-10s also.

Anyone know anywhere online to find these in infant or toddler sizes on the cheap? I'm guessing the outlets probably have them in those sizes as well?

I found my pair deadstock in my closet. I forgot all about them. I got them release date off SNKRS which means no ebates. I really liked them but I'll take my chance on finding them again for cheaper.

Nike did not send me a receipt. Just a generic paper with no info on them. That's like the fourth Jordan I've gotten without a real receipt with the barcode.

It was such a hassle. The shoes were deadstock and I showed them my order confirmation on my phone but then they called Nike customer service and was successful after 15 minutes.

The manager was like I'll give you this one time but Nike's policy is 30 days and you can return unworned after that but he said 60 days.

Last edited:
I found my pair deadstock in my closet. I forgot all about them. I got them release date off SNKRS which means no ebates. I really liked them but I'll take my chance on finding them again for cheaper.

Nike did not send me a receipt. Just a generic paper with no info on them. That's like the fourth Jordan I've gotten without a real receipt with the barcode.

It was such a hassle. The shoes were deadstock and I showed them my order confirmation on my phone but then they called Nike customer service and was successful after 15 minutes.

The manager was like I'll give you this one time but Nike's policy is 30 days and you can return unworned after that but he said 60 days.

He wasn't telling the truth. The policy is as clear as day on the website.

I know he wasn't. The minute he went to open the box you can smell the shoes. They are very nasty there. Every time I try to return something with one of those generic receipts it's always a problem even when I show them the order confirmation on my phone. Like it's my fault Nike's warehouse employees forgot to pack it.

I know he wasn't. The minute he went to open the box you can smell the shoes. They are very nasty there. Every time I try to return something with one of those generic receipts it's always a problem even when I show them the order confirmation on my phone. Like it's my fault Nike's warehouse employees forgot to pack it.
They didn't forget to pack it tho. That's a decision by Nike do have the generic paper.
Just mail it in if it's that bad.

Back
Top Bottom