Jordan Retro 6 "Maroon" - Dec. 5, 2015 ($220)

laugh.gif
$220 those are going to be sitting unless they made them limited

I think they shoulda done blk infrared with Nike Air on it instead. then again they could bring that out now and it would be gone 

:lol: $220 those are going to be sitting unless they made them limited

These will not sit. The 4's will not sit nor will these. Many people are waiting on the maroons to rerelease. And yes, you already know these will be limited

Last edited:
It depends on where you live, the all infrared vi's and the white infrared vi's released on the same day, the all red vi's sold out and the white infrared vi's sat for a few weeks not all sizes but each store had a few

It depends on where you live, the all infrared vi's and the white infrared vi's released on the same day, the all red vi's sold out and the white infrared vi's sat for a few weeks not all sizes but each store had a few
my ftl only got one fsr of the whites smh

Since everything is Nike Air, I wonder if the box will say Nike Air on the side as well. That would be awesome.

Im glad the color is Off White like it should be.

Last edited:
anyone who thinks these will sit havent been paying attention.. if cigar 7;s and champagne 7s dont sit for 250 price tag, maroon 6 with nike air will not sit for 220

anyone who thinks these will sit havent been paying attention.. if cigar 7;s and champagne 7s dont sit for 250 price tag, maroon 6 with nike air will not sit for 220
cigars & champagnes were in stores for a minute tho, niketowns even did phone orders for em. wouldn't be surprised if they still have scattered sizes

Last edited:
rep
sport blues are clean as hell
I detest the Royal Blue color palette with a passion, so the Sport Blue VI is the ONLY shoe in my collection with that CW. Once I received my Order Confirmation from xxx, I was super excited to get these in hand. I also helps that I love the 6 (not a fav but I love the shoe) simply b/c I was too young when these shoes first came out....Moms being a single mother, I only got 2 pair of shoes PER year, and they had to be under $50-60 bucks.

cigars & champagnes were in stores for a minute tho, niketowns even did phone orders for em. wouldn't be surprised if they still have scattered sizes
they sold out online by noon everywhere..  a few scattered sizes here and there isnt sitting..   

Last edited:
I know they won't sit, i was replying to the ones that said the white/infrared sold out, that they didn't were i live a lot of people didn't want them they mostly wanted the all infrared vi's that came out that same day, i hope to get three pairs of the maroons

Wish the Cardinals released in place of these. It is the year of the 7 after all. Plus my folks accidentally threw away my left shoe while I was out of town

True but there's been plenty of shoes released that the blue tint didn't go well with. This is first pair with clear soles without the tint to release in a while, I wonder why JB didn't tint these.
Because for their OG colors they are going back to OG form, IE nike air on the heel. OG's didn't have blue tint so these will not either. I'm sure we will see the same next OG shoe w/ clear soles that release after these. Just my guess though, but it makes sense.

With these retailing for $220(I really think this is insane), do you guys think the Aqua 8's will retail for $220, also?

220 is less than I was expecting. $30 jump for the NA? The Jordan 3s had a $50 jump. IIRC 3s retailed at 150 back then but the 88s were 200.

Will cop one to rock and for tradebait if I can

Back
Top Bottom