Jordan Retro 6 "Maroon" - Dec. 5, 2015 ($220)

nerd.gif

The "maroon" on this looks pretty brown

When viewing a photograph you always have to consider the lighting. The color is maroon. Also see/view the several other pictures and videos of the shoe which display a more honest representation of the color.

Wasn't really planning on ordering from any Euro spots but how could I pass up $183 US total shipped from DF :smokin

I can't believe it came out cheaper than me using a 20% code on NDC :lol:

Last edited:
+ customs fees

Don't know how many times I must say I've ordered literally over 70 kicks from euro sites ranging from yeezy 350, Kobe ix, brons, and Jordan's and have hit customs a grand total of three times. No shade to you but half these people throw custom fees out there not knowing what they are talking about. Instead of looking at the value of the show contact euro sites you plan on ordering from ahead of time and ask them what they declare their packages. 9/10 you won't hit a customs fee and I've uses jd, end, hanon, foot patrol, oquim, chimp, size, and tgwo just to name a few. Best of luck to those copping seems outside of ends instant sellout its relatively easy on all euro sites

Nike Eu is giving me the que.. ordered them off another site with ease though. But these seem to dry up quick now, no way these are "sitting" here.

How is the sizing compared to Jordan 1 and Jordan 5? Have both in size 9.5. Same for the Maroon??

Back
Top Bottom