Jordan Retro 6 "Maroon" - Dec. 5, 2015 ($220)

It was 220ish for 88 Cements. They also released twice in a year.  So 220 for another NA classic is worth it to me.

Last edited:
dog-chases-tail-a-s.gif

Why are people so concerned with them restocking and not selling out?

We get it...you don't want the shoe and don't like the price, move on.

It seems like people don't want a shoe anymore unless it sells out in 35 seconds.

Pathetic.

The sooner those people move on from sneaker collecting we'll all be better off.

I was so exicited for these to come out man went to champs and finishline and both pairs were terrible quality I mean they both had Maroon paint on the leather toe box seem had a different white looked like someone but white out on it. one had glue on the midsole and finishline s pair tried selling me a pair that had been worn already anyone else notice that on your pairs ?

I was so exicited for these to come out man went to champs and finishline and both pairs were terrible quality I mean they both had Maroon paint on the leather toe box seem had a different white looked like someone but white out on it. one had glue on the midsole and finishline s pair tried selling me a pair that had been worn already anyone else notice that on your pairs ?

Yeah I had 4 winning raffles. The first one was at Champs and the glue connecting the midsole to the outsole on the inside half of the shoe was bad. I mean it was also completely missing on one of the shoes. You could see a clear gap. I copped the other 3 though.

Last edited:
I'm def happy these seemed easier to get than a lot of releases in the past and def ain't happy about the price increase. :tongue: Hell I ain't happy about none of the price increases and past 160. I guess I want my cake and want to eat it too...

nike put my size back up yess ! scored another pair for retail....

went from not wanting it , to doubling...go figure :lol:

All I know is, they could charge $300 for the Cement IV's in February and I would still buy 3.

The Maroon's weren't my favorite color way, but at $142 shipped I'll definitely take them.

I think you just supported everyone in this thread that believes these aren't worth the current price. For $142, I think most would not only buy one pair, but double up!

Back
Top Bottom