Jordan Retro 6 "Maroon" - Dec. 5, 2015 ($220)

Might be the best 6 as far as quality goes in over a decade. Worth the price? Nah, but they haven't been worth the price on a weekly basis for 4-5 years!

do u have the hoj 6s or motorsport 6s? is quality on the maroons on that level? havent seen the maroons in hand yet but if they are Ill cop them right now

Yo wtf FTL won't let me cancel my order, I told them to refund me the shipping costs since I can buy the shoes in-store they said they couldn't...how are ya'll able to get them to cancel? It's "only" 8 dollars but it's the principle of it smh

Why are people so concerned with them restocking and not selling out?

We get it...you don't want the shoe and don't like the price, move on.

It seems like people don't want a shoe anymore unless it sells out in 35 seconds.

Pathetic.
So much this IMO

$220 is ok for some only if it's hard to get 
nerd.gif

Might be the best 6 as far as quality goes in over a decade. Worth the price? Nah, but they haven't been worth the price on a weekly basis for 4-5 years!

do u have the hoj 6s or motorsport 6s? is quality on the maroons on that level? havent seen the maroons in hand yet but if they are Ill cop them right now
I'd put the quality on par with the hoj's. The Motosport 6's are still the best quality 6. What year was that, 08? These are better than the Olympic VI's from '12, GMP, certainly any from last year. The Cigar VI may have had better equality too, but those were $250. I had the Champagnes and didn't really care for them. Seemed like ugly crease magnets in the long run.

Quality vs quality control is a whole other discussion :smile:

Posted this late last night but it seemed to get buried in discussion of NWA and economics. Now that we're back on quality/craftsmanship, here's my pair. Anyone else have anything this bad? If they come gashed like this have to wonder how the material will hold up to wear and tear... Pretty bummed this is what $300 and "remastered" got me. Jordan brand was full of it when they mentioned all the care and white glove treatment going into these...

http://s39.photobucket.com/user/Bbe...1-4755-811F-2D610676A808_zpsdxorj6o3.jpg.html

Yo wtf FTL won't let me cancel my order, I told them to refund me the shipping costs since I can buy the shoes in-store they said they couldn't...how are ya'll able to get them to cancel? It's "only" 8 dollars but it's the principle of it smh

Probably because they're tired of people like you who keep calling to cancel orders for every reason imaginable.

Posted this late last night but it seemed to get buried in discussion of NWA and economics. Now that we're back on quality/craftsmanship, here's my pair. Anyone else have anything this bad? If they come gashed like this have to wonder how the material will hold up to wear and tear... Pretty bummed this is what $300 and "remastered" got me. Jordan brand was full of it when they mentioned all the care and white glove treatment going into these...

http://s39.photobucket.com/user/Bbe...1-4755-811F-2D610676A808_zpsdxorj6o3.jpg.html

$300?

So with these not selling out anywhere, anyone thinking they'll go sub retail from resellers or go disco later? I'm surprised with NA branding on a first retro of an OG these would be gone in 60 seconds. Also very disappointed in craftsmanship every pair I've seen so far has been wonky.

So with these not selling out anywhere, anyone thinking they'll go sub retail from resellers or go disco later? I'm surprised with NA branding on a first retro of an OG these would be gone in 60 seconds. Also very disappointed in craftsmanship every pair I've seen so far has been wonky.
My pair was on point no flaws that i could see but yeah the materials arent really "remastered" just a slight step up from last years. Needless to say these are gonna be my last jordans for a while probably ever unless nike wants to get there act together.

stitching on the nike like that on all pairs?...the stitching carries over to the next letter?

Childish arguments :lol:
Doesn't even know my point which is (and I'll say it again) the whole I'd rather pay Nike resell than pay a Nike resell mentality makes no sense.
Pay resell only when you have to
Pay retail when you have to
Get below whenever you can
Aye Mates Let's Toast To The Realness Big J is posting [emoji]127866[/emoji] #StayWoke

to those that got shoes with flaws:

those defects, gashes or any other issues with some of the shoes, are because you order online. you never know what your getting, I always purchase in stores only and scope them out before purchase. mine are perfect no flaws at all

also there sold out in stores the only one's left selling is online websites. there selling for sure,

funny looked at my pair and it has the stitching that carries over letter to letter ... looked at nikes photos off snkrs and they dont have it...

nbd really

View media item 1817396 Just noticed that the wing on left shoe is yellowing already. Right shoe is fine

I think they may have sat in a warehouse for months where humidity might've been a problem. I've seen some pairs where the glue looked like it melted and lace covers turning noticeably yellow. Out of my three personal pairs, the lace cover on only one shoe was way more yellow than the other 5 shoes.

I swear my local finishline is still sitting on a size run. had 4 shoes total out for display 

Lot
How TF do you get a not selected email and then they put up a FSR last night? What kind of Tom Foolery is going on over at Nike?

Lots of people were canceling their orders because they got the emails too late and decided to cop off of other shoe sites. I think Nike was threatening a raffle suspension for the account but people did it anyways. That FSR "restock" didn't last more than like 30 mins so I don't think it was as many pairs as people thought. NikeDallas only has 12-14s left but I'm sure we're gonna see some returns.

Back
Top Bottom