Jordan Retro 6 "Maroon" - Dec. 5, 2015 ($220)

Hell yah. Thx alot. I'll be returning my blue mirror foams to get these. I heard thr blue paint peels off so im.not about to pay $300 for shoes that peel like that

Hell yah. Thx alot. I'll be returning my blue mirror foams to get these. I heard thr blue paint peels off so im.not about to pay $300 for shoes that peel like that
no problem! Yeah I feel ya I've heard about that...if you got any local facebook for sale pages might wanna try and sell em there...make a quick few bucks...the demand is there 4 sure

weird how these restocks work, they never released these in any size larger than 14 back in december

I'm freaking excited to finally get these! Any EB disco codes?

I found these on ebay a month ago & almost pulled the trigger. DS Size 9.5 for retail + Free shipping.

I only like buying from authorized dealers (footlocker and etc) I like the peace of mind knowing there not fake and I gota have that reciept.

Had a feeling they would restock! Patience is [emoji]128273[/emoji]

weird how these restocks work, they never released these in any size larger than 14 back in december
I was hoping they did this with SBB 1's but no luck. EB does this a lot, the restock 2 weeks ago had pantone xi pack which didn't originally release past 14.

Traffic on eb. Out of a size 9.5 already. So it greys it out. I hit refresh and the size 9.t is there but same result. Dono if I should keep trying until it's X'd. It's been 30 minutes lol

Traffic on eb. Out of a size 9.5 already. So it greys it out. I hit refresh and the size 9.t is there but same result. Dono if I should keep trying until it's X'd. It's been 30 minutes lol
If it goes grey it's cooked

Back
Top Bottom