Jordan Retro 6 "Sport Blue" 8.30.14 - (NO BUYING, SELLING, TRADING, or OOPS)

They've been taking 4 business days to deliver on my purchases. I wouldn't really care for the faster shipping so much as I care about the discounts that come with the silver and gold memberships. I'll prob just do what u said to do and get the silver. I buy alot of other stuff from eastbay besides shoes so i think It's def worth the $10 imho.
yeah I would give silver a try if I was you. I swear they release my stuff quicker ever since I got it. I think they let mine sit around awhile since it's so close but with silver they basically just give me free 2 day even though im only silver level

got the shipping confirmation for 1 of my DSG orders. waiting for the other one.........

For the people that bought from DSG, have you guys all received your tracking? Also what's the expected arrival time and what state you're in if you don't mind? I still haven't gotten any information besides the your order is being processed page.

Got my info yesterday afternoon and UPS notification.  Standard Free shipping from Birmingham, Al to TN.  Mine are delivering TODAY :smokin

:smokin
Must be nice to get them in that quick.
Tracking shows out for delivery today.
And this is after being told by a UPS rep the shoes weren't in their possession.
:smh: UPS straight ************ u.

got the shipping confirmation for 1 of my DSG orders. waiting for the other one.........
I still havent gotten any confirmation email :smh: im thinking maybe I should just call them and see wassup.

All retros are trash compared to the originals when Nike/JB was trying to get 'put on'. If quality is what you looking to spend ya bread on you in the wrong section of NT. Sounds like you already know this but want others to be upset with their purchase. If anything JB got you by the balls.
nah and if people want low quality for high prices so be it but i dont understand it especially when people cry about the prices or the quality but still buy them. trust me JB doesnt know what my balls feel like lol i sit back and pick and choose wisely on my purchases and its usually not retail from JB.

yeah I would give silver a try if I was you. I swear they release my stuff quicker ever since I got it. I think they let mine sit around awhile since it's so close but with silver they basically just give me free 2 day even though im only silver level
Yea I'm bout to go ahead and just sign up for that silver club right now

Just called DSG, they talking about some they're locating the product in one of there stores and yet I ordered them like at 7 am :smh: :smh: :smh:

Got mine from NDC. Again pretty bad quality. Toebox looks crumbled like pre creased. Paint issues. 

All retros are trash compared to the originals when Nike/JB was trying to get 'put on'. If quality is what you looking to spend ya bread on you in the wrong section of NT. Sounds like you already know this but want others to be upset with their purchase. If anything JB got you by the balls.
nah and if people want low quality for high prices so be it but i dont understand it especially when people cry about the prices or the quality but still buy them. trust me JB doesnt know what my balls feel like lol i sit back and pick and choose wisely on my purchases and its usually not retail from JB.
its pretty universal that there is low quality in retros though. So if that's a concern why buy at all since you know what you're going to get? JB knows it as well since they pissing on everyone's head and telling them its rain with the whole remastered smoke and mirror's. I mean you're crying about a shoe you didn't even buy. You made your choice based on your feelings why try to kill it for the people who are happy with them.

its pretty universal that there is low quality in retros though. So if that's a concern why buy at all since you know what you're going to get? JB knows it as well since they pissing on everyone's head and telling them its rain with the whole remastered smoke and mirror's. I mean you're crying about a shoe you didn't even buy. You made your choice based on your feelings why try to kill it for the people who are happy with them.
i hear ya, i didnt try to hurt anyones feelings just expressing mine, its just frustrating because we can have the quality or price we want but we let JB know that they dont have to give us what we want because they sell out. Also they are great at giving us awesome pics and then delivering a sub par product compared to said pics. def smoke and mirrors, im just frustrated with JB and the shoe community in general

Just missed the UPS guy. Passed him leaving my neighborhood as I was pulling in. Just switched it to pick up at UPS tomorrow morning. Pissed :evil:

Last edited:
Was expecting mine today but I just looked and it's delayed due to a "late truck"
grin.gif

my eastbay order just came

shoes are fine,  but no extra box as advertised ?

not happy about that as they make a big deal about it

mean.gif

Hey Guys, new here from Australia, but being referencing this forum for a few months. Thanks for all the excellent knowledge here.

So I'm mid 30's and when I was 13 I started collecting Jordan's until I was 20. Spewing my feet grew two sizes since then from 9-10.5.

Anyway, as to the comment above, a few months ago I couldn't sleep and started thinking about my favourite shoes as a teenager, the black/infrared sixes. Wondered if I could maybe find someone online selling them but knew it would be impossible to find a pair.
To my surprise u started reading that they actually released them again, twice. Though after investigation all I heard was complaints about them. So back to lookong for the originals and then thanks to forums I realised even if I could buy a new old pair, that they would probably break apart due to age.

A few weeks later and damn was I happy to realise I woke up in the ear of Jordan releasing every original six. Seriously, what a year to start thinking and craving Jordan sixes. After 23 years I just suddenly think about getting my favourite shoes I ever owned and they are dropping every few weeks. Fully Stoked! (that's my real name by the way - Fully Stoked- changed it by deed poll a few years back as I was always getting pulled up by cops and wanted it on my license).

So I've started spending around $1500 a week on Jordan's for past two months and I've realised just how easy it is to buy Jordan's. Some people get desperate and we have this classifieds website in Australia that get around 10 new Jordan listing a day. Retail over here is $220aud, which is about $250usd. Couple weeks back I got carmines for $220 (retail). Infrared for $240 and my missus lined up for me for the sport blues and there was only ten people in line. What's great is we found out you don't even have to line up anymore as the week of release you put in a expression of interest at footlocker and they call your name out for you. I saw pictures in this thread of people waiting 100 long lines. These dropped in about twenty stores over here and they still have sizes from 10 and upwards all over. Far too easy to cop these.
Im just the black infrared from having all the sixes I owned when I was a teenage criminal. Carmines, infrared black, infrared white, sport blue. Went to my parents home and got all my collection from when I was a teen and supposed to see I only wore the other shoes two or three times and are in mint condition. The black infrared though we're smashed. Sole coming off, leather ripped everywhere etc.

Anyway, I spend so much time in here lately I thought I'd sign up and introduce myself and I also wanted to put a tip out there I have never seen mentioned and ask a question.....

I've watched some YouTube videos of amazing replica sixes and I then spent hours trying to find the key to spotting fakes from the best fakes and I couldn't find it so thought I'd share what I noticed.

If you look below the first lace cross replicas have a bunch of perforated holes and originals have three.

The big thing I found though that I can't find mentioned is if you look at the ankle support, that bulged part. There is 7 holes coming down along side it on one side of the shoe, and six on the other side of the shoe.
The best replicas I seen video of all had seven holes on both sides. The worst have any stupid number, but I thought that six holes and seven on each side was a good spot, which I haven't read anywhere.

Also I wanted to know if anyone can post a picture highlighting the Jordan sole and showing where the number two is on the sole. I remember the sole is meant to read 23, but I can either only find the 3, or looking at the three from another name it looks like a 2. I'm sure you're meant to see 2 and 3 together though. I know it's on the upper. Outs the sole that's really bugging me.

Also if anyone has trouble getting sport blues I'd be happy to help out from Australia so long as I can work out a way to trust you'll pay me for them once they arrive. I wouldn't ask for anything lore than the cost price but it's probably not worth it to you guys in the states as our retail price is probably your guys reseller price.
I also read somewhere that nike australia is restocking carmines. I cant believe how many are for sale on this Australian classified site for $20 above our retail.

One more question....
I find the red material on the carmines down near the toes is really tight on my feet. The other sixes are all TTS for me but these ones pull from the sides scrapping the toes and I'm wondering if that is going to be the material used on the infrared black sixes? Does anyone know?

I'm sorry last question...
We got a guy over here already selling Jordan six black infrareds.... How can this be possible? If they aren't released how can he already be selling them and have them in stock? He is known for originals, so I'm wondering if you guys would know how he gets them. They don't have original boxes though.

Anyway sorry for the long reply, I've had a few things I wanted to say and ask for weeks now and figured I'd sign up and spit it all out.

Thanks for the Jordan book of knowledge.

Btw, wasn't a fan of the true blue sport 3's but damn they are growing in me. You take a good look at them for long enough and I think they really start looking better and better. I'm thinking these will be something everyone will want in their collection one day. With them being the last sport 3's being released for a while, and maybe that for awhile goes for a decade or so as maybe Jordan is remastering their promises as well
wink.gif
I think the sport blue threes are worth coping. I know I don't know **** but they are fine shoes in person with a real old school feel with the colourway. Even though it's new.

Well thanks for putting up with my long assss post.

no, they came in a box as usual

under the DESCRIPTION it stated in came in an additional box to keep in "collector's condition"

first time i have seen that and was interested to see it
that's what I suspected. That just mean it's double boxed to keep the shoe box in better condition. they not going to triple box lol

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom